Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NXT shocker or E-tek?

Didn't mean to cause any offence but I just felt like being mean for a change!
Dumbass answers like that get on my nerves.
I take it you have owned and used both markers, as I tend not to comment about technical issues on markers when I know nothing about them.
Some techy guys can challenge me here (as I have been fully trained by Robert Pozderka from ECLIPSE) but I am pretty sure any difference on efficiency between the EGO and ETEK is minimal. I am also pretty sure Jack Wood wouldn't waste his time on something he thought could easily be out done by any other company. A QEV makes no difference on a capped marker. It only really comes into its own on VERY fast ramping markers.
But then what do I know, I have only talked about this with Jack, Robert and more guys at ECLIPSE and only spent time in Manchester building EGO's/ETEKs.
Challenge me if you like, I dont really care.
Nige

A1-BOY

Oct 15, 2006
well it seems to me that we're arguing pretty much the same point. so lets call it quits.

Personally its all down to the feel of the markers in your hands more than anything else

Onto the capped thing, would it not make alot more sence to have a gun that did cycle faster (even though capped so it wouldnt shoot more than 15bps) mainly to reduce the risk of chopping, since the bolt itself would be in the rest position for a longer time, therefore giving the ball more time to enter the chamber?

And would it also not decrease the time taken (providing it was a lower dwell time) for the first ball to leave the tip of the barrel, therefore increasing (be it ever so small) the chance of shooting someone snap shooting?

-Mat