Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NXT Shocker valuation needed please

Dan Melia

Jan 30, 2012
Okay got an old nxt shocker, hardly used had about fired about 2500 times, not used it in ages only had a dust off every year or so and re-lube maintenance session etc.

Bit of price guidance on what I should be asking for it please?

Sid Sidgwick

Tinkering ain’t easy
Realistically the market for shockers is very small, I think there is only 4 of us left who buy them lol.

As far as a standard NXT goes with non original feed neck not a great deal of market appeal especially since without a virtue board, 7th element or Ape rampage board the gun cannot be used in tournaments as the stock boards and black hearts aren't capable of 10bps.

Price wise you are looking at £70-100 to someone. Splitting the gun for parts can make more money but will often leave you with some parts that people don't need.

You can always start at around the £120 mark and see if you get any interest. Good luck with the sale mate (I do love me a shocker)

Last edited:
Reactions: James ECI

Dan Melia

Jan 30, 2012
Cheers fella, £150 is much what I'd be happy with.

EDIT

Cheers too Sid, at £100 I'd rather keep it, it's worth more to me than that (though I understand why it wouldn't be to someone else) I'll stick it up and have a go.

Reactions: tricky m

Big_jim

Team PUPS/PBM
Feb 10, 2010
It's a shame. A well tuned shocker is still a joy to shoot and you gotta love that ghetto booty sticking out the back. Last nxt I bought was bnib never fired and I paid 100. The world has moved on even if some of us haven't.

Reactions: Sid Sidgwick

cheyenne

Jun 9, 2009
hull
Okay got an old nxt shocker, hardly used had about fired about 2500 times, not used it in ages only had a dust off every year or so and re-lube maintenance session etc.

Bit of price guidance on what I should be asking for it please?
keep it m8