Planet Eclipse Manic Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball Valken Paintball

O-Ring

Discussion in 'Any other paintball products' started by slyshot, Oct 19, 2017.

1. slyshot Active Member

slyshot
    Message Count:
    Hi Everyone

Looking to pick up some random orings, so not after a full kit as looking to get some in a durometer 50 and 60, just to have a play about really.

I cant find any shops online that will let me order smaller numbers, any shops you can recommend?

Thanks

Sam

2. Tom Tom

Tom
    Message Count:
  3. slyshot Active Member

slyshot
    Message Count:
    Thanks Tom, they have the correct orings but will only sell each size in a minimum order of 32 so gets pretty pricey when you collate all the different sizes together

4. Tom Tom

Tom
    Message Count:
    You can get specific o-ring sets, but will pay more for it to be a pack
    The balance is in how much you pay for a spares set as a whole with the possible benefit of other consumables and spares against minimum numbers per each size from an o-ring company

Paintball retailers stock spares sets for some models (and you may sometimes get away with being able to use most of a similar models spares). But wider ranges tend to be available by importing

It can be worth ringing a couple of UK Paintball retailers and seeing what they can do for you - especially if they have a tech support side and might make you a custom pack from their shelf