Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

O-rings??

deaallen

Nov 4, 2010
Basingstoke, Hampshire
So for the first time ever I'm in the market for o-rings, apparently I may need them to fix some issues my Insight may or may not have o_O

Specifically I'm after some 10 urethane D70 and also some 2x20 Buna-nitrile D70 :confused:

I thought while I'm at it I might as well buy the whole kit for the insight - only place I could find that was oringmonkey in the US, so $20 for the kit, but then another $20 for shipping - no thanks!

So my question is, does anyone know some good places to buy O-rings in the UK?

Cheers

EDIT: also turns out the US and UK don't refer to the sizes of O-rings in the same way, does anyone know what all the different numbers mean? lol

deaallen

Nov 4, 2010
Basingstoke, Hampshire
Great thanks (y)

I've had a look and they seem to offer most of the o rings I'll need for my Insight apart from the polyurethane one, but I've sent an email to Bob Long and they'll hopefully be sending me some out

deaallen

Nov 4, 2010
Basingstoke, Hampshire
I gave up and bought from O-ring monkey, really not happy with their shipping considering it was just a few baggies of orings, but the Insight needed some really specific orings which I couldn't find on those other sites :(

renie

Mar 2, 2008
@deaallen company called mantek in Aldershot mate, there not the most helpful bunch but can get almost every oring u may need

Reactions: deaallen

jfp

May 13, 2011
Oxford
Oddly enough was looking into this yesterday and was going to drop you a message about it, the 010 urothane o-rings you can get from rap4uk. I have a mate that is getting me the 2x20 BN70. If you want me to post you any just give me a shout, havent got round to getting a kit but asked for some with my order and was sent 2 rebuild kits free with my order from Curtis.

Reactions: deaallen

deaallen

Nov 4, 2010
Basingstoke, Hampshire
Oddly enough was looking into this yesterday and was going to drop you a message about it, the 010 urothane o-rings you can get from rap4uk. I have a mate that is getting me the 2x20 BN70. If you want me to post you any just give me a shout, havent got round to getting a kit but asked for some with my order and was sent 2 rebuild kits free with my order from Curtis.
Thanks for letting me know, the kit I bought from O-ring monkey didn't actually come with the updated urethane 010 O-rings which I was slightly annoyed at, so its good to know I can get them from RAP4uk (y)Likewise if you need any O-rings (like the 2x20, if your mate cant get them for you) let me know, I've currently got 4 left over :rolleyes: