Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

O-rings??

jfp

May 13, 2011
Oxford
Thanks for letting me know, the kit I bought from O-ring monkey didn't actually come with the updated urethane 010 O-rings which I was slightly annoyed at, so its good to know I can get them from RAP4uk (y)Likewise if you need any O-rings (like the 2x20, if your mate cant get them for you) let me know, I've currently got 4 left over :rolleyes:
Ok so turns out rap4 doesn't have any in stock until April so will cancel the order a get a load from the o ring store (thanks @Gaz #68 for the recommendation)

Reactions: Gaz #68

deaallen

Nov 4, 2010
Basingstoke, Hampshire
finally got to play with the insight on Sunday, worked amazing..... for the first two games, then I got terrible shoot down (n) After a relube it was working great again but only for a game or two and then it went down again.

It turns out these updated urethane 010 orings are essential if you don't want to be lubing an insight after every game lol so I've ordered a load from the o ring store which should hopefully fix the problem

Reactions: jfp

jfp

May 13, 2011
Oxford
finally got to play with the insight on Sunday, worked amazing..... for the first two games, then I got terrible shoot down (n) After a relube it was working great again but only for a game or two and then it went down again.

It turns out these updated urethane 010 orings are essential if you don't want to be lubing an insight after every game lol so I've ordered a load from the o ring store which should hopefully fix the problem
Did you change the 019 oring for a 2x20? as I was under the impression that the fsdo and shoot down was due to the can coming loose/oring not fitting snuggly, with the 2x20 it holds the cans together preventing air leakage and shoot down, from what I understood the 010 urothane just lasted longer than the 010 buna,,,

On a different note I gave mine a shoot of sunday and to start with couldnt get it above 200fps, changed the 019 oring to the 2x20 and hey presto shooting at 300fps :) is such a smooth marker and so simple as well...

Will be ordering my bob long orings tonight :) was aiming for a 10-20 rebuild kit for my bob longs!

deaallen

Nov 4, 2010
Basingstoke, Hampshire
Yeah I had already changed the 19 to the 20 and the can wasn't loose the whole day o_O I'm hoping these 010's make a difference but I'll double check my 20 oring and make sure its fitted right. Was also very happy with it in the games it worked :LOL: