Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

O-Rings

Stephen

RIP Topcats
Apr 27, 2008
Hertfordshire
I'm looking to get a decent sized o-ring kit, and wondered if anyone had any recommendations for somewhere to get them from in the UK.

A kit like this would be ideal:
http://www.theoringstore.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=175_174&products_id=7487

I might be inadvertently stupid, but everything I've found on o-rings to buy over here gives the choice of imperial or metric, and I wouldn't have a clue which I would need!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:

chris jones

Jun 25, 2017
bracknell
check polymax ltd Borden
It is much cheaper to get the size you need rather than a kit.
Try and measure the o rings and check their size charts, very quick service with them.
You have a minimum purchase for each size, 10s or 20s, even if you get the wrong size it's cheap enough not to worry about

Reactions: Stephen

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Check the parts diagram in the manual for the gun or guns you will be using them on.
They may be clearly marked with the size and type, e.g. #010 NBR70 means it is BS size 10 in NBR70 nitrile rubber
If not they may still give the size number

Failing that you can print off a size guide from the internet (take care that the guide may be designed for American letter size which is close to A4 but will distort if print settings make it fit)

I'll also recommend Polymax

Reactions: Stephen

Stephen

RIP Topcats
Apr 27, 2008
Hertfordshire
All sorted. All the o-rings needed were in BS/AS sizes so made it nice and easy. Had to make 2 separate orders though as I wasn't going to fork out £9.50 to have some o-rings delivered! They offer free delivery on orders between £10 and £15 so that was the only way around.

Total of 240 o-rings cost me £30.24 for anyone interested, and that gives me enough for about 10 full rebuild kits with plenty of spares.

(y)