Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Odst

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
I don't see the problem, knowledge is the key to life :rolleyes:
Really ?,that's rather presumptuous, in my experience I can honestly say that in many occasions the most ignorant people I've met have also been the happiest people I've met.

Personally I walk this earth with a large smile on my face all the time, however if you feel this could be improved by learning about a specific video game I disagree,for me, I'm all warm and fuzzy knowing that you know about it and have saved me the bother ...thanks.:)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Really ?,that's rather presumptuous, in my experience I can honestly say that in many occasions the most ignorant people I've met have also been the happiest people I've met..
I've gotta agree with that ........ I'd even add to that the poorest being happier ...... quite ironic really if you think about it, as we all amass product in this materialistic sh!t-mire that is western civilization.

Bambulus

Wreckballer - PMGWC#2
Nov 13, 2008
that special place.
www.leekspin.com
Went out and bought it anyway. I'm a halo whore
:eek:

What's the multiplayer like? does it have the same ranking system as halo 3? and is the gameplay pretty much the same aswell?

Dale
Gameplay isn't the same. There's alot to get used to again, like the new 'stamina/life' system which I don't really understand
:eek:

And there is no multiplayer per se. There's firefight which is against AI rather than multiple players, but It does come with a disc with all of the halo 3 maps (legendary/mythic).

I can get back to playing team snipers now. w00t.

SteRoberts

Pugwash
Apr 1, 2004
Wolverhampton
the health system is more like Halo 1, think of the stamina as your shield, and when thats gone you lose health.

Firefight is well fun :D. Should tide us over until the new call of duty anyway :)

The Evans 11

Aug 15, 2007
Exmouth, Devon
the health system is more like Halo 1, think of the stamina as your shield, and when thats gone you lose health.

Firefight is well fun :D. Should tide us over until the new call of duty anyway :)
yeh I think im going to have to pre-order Modern Warfare 2, as I can see that game selling out pretty quickly :)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I've never really been into games and the only thing I've ever indulged in was the Myst CD a long time back which I suppose has moved on significantly in terms of interaction and sophistication.

I was never into the shoot 'em ups really and only preferred games whereby there was more of an intellectual challenge and thats why I went fro the Myst game at the time.

As I say, I'm not into shoot 'em ups but are there any good alternatives to this type of game where you don't have to some form of nuke weapon in yer hand to have fun?

Is there a modern day Myst out there or something of that ilk?

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com

SteRoberts

Pugwash
Apr 1, 2004
Wolverhampton
yeh I think im going to have to pre-order Modern Warfare 2, as I can see that game selling out pretty quickly :)
Im not, not with a £45 tag everywhere, im gonna go to ASDA or something on the way into work or whatever. The standard edition should be pretty easy to get.

I tried myst years ago, i couldnt get past the first puzzles haha. I loved the monkey island series and other point and click adventure puzzlers :D.