Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Offered a broken gun

lukesteele

May 12, 2006
i have just put a T-ball in it and it fired in time but i havent got air to actualy try to shoot properly :(

I will get my air refilled soon

So will the air leak be because of the missing o-ring on the bolt?

lukesteele

May 12, 2006
i cant change the modes because the electrionic tape stuff has had some of the circuit rubbed or scratched off so the buttons dnt work

ollgeeze

Elsham eagles frontman 8)
Apr 11, 2005
solihull west mids
Visit site
lukesteele said:
i cant change the modes because the electrionic tape stuff has had some of the circuit rubbed or scratched off so the buttons dnt work

you can usually cut the end of the electronic tape stuff down by a mm or two and it will work again, no the leak has nothing to do with the bolt, its most likely the valve inside the marker. I think you need to find someone who knows what theyr doing tbh mate.

mikey601

F orum Battle Organiser
Nov 23, 2005
South Wales/Cali
www.myspace.com
ollgeeze said:
you can usually cut the end of the electronic tape stuff down by a mm or two and it will work again, no the leak has nothing to do with the bolt, its most likely the valve inside the marker. I think you need to find someone who knows what theyr doing tbh mate.
you volunteering :p

ollgeeze

Elsham eagles frontman 8)
Apr 11, 2005
solihull west mids
Visit site
Yes if he wants to send it to me! I love fault finding, it gives me something to do besides fiddling with my dangly bits :D I'll need an oring kit aswell tho luke. and i promise ill wash my hands before i touch it.