Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Offered a broken gun

lukesteele

May 12, 2006
just lookin at a site that was given to me earlier in the thread and the new membrane pad which is where that scratched off stuff is

they are $14

and the factory rebuild o-ring set is $20

ollgeeze

Elsham eagles frontman 8)
Apr 11, 2005
solihull west mids
Visit site
Yeh mikeys right that strips screwed, normally its just the ends that are worn. Your gonna need a newun and youl need the oring kit aswell but make sure it comes with a few valve seals aswell before you order it. A small price to pay really for a working timmy.

lukesteele

May 12, 2006
will they be included in this?

"The Bob Long Factory rebuild includes enough orings to rebuild your Intimidator 2 full times. These kits include all the orings, cup seals, and bumpers needed for a full rebuild."

ollgeeze

Elsham eagles frontman 8)
Apr 11, 2005
solihull west mids
Visit site
lukesteele said:
will they be included in this?

"The Bob Long Factory rebuild includes enough orings to rebuild your Intimidator 2 full times. These kits include all the orings, cup seals, and bumpers needed for a full rebuild."

Cup seals, thats the one mate.

lukesteele

May 12, 2006
you can get them on there own if that is what is up. or is it best to replace the lot just to be safe?

this is what that site says about them cup seals

"Yet another spare you won't likely want to be without. These are the most likely fix if you've got an incurable leak down the barrel. And here's a little hint... If one side is bad, sometimes you can flip it over for a quick fix!"

Jimmothy

Rockin The EGO
Jun 20, 2005
I really dont want to say
Visit site
It seems a bit silly that you have a bought a marker which you know nothing about at all, never mind how to repair it. You seem inexperienced as a whole which isn't a bad thing. Spend your money on training instead of buying guns that you may not be able to fix. Forty pounds seems alot of money for someone who is always posting up for free or dirt cheap stuff. If you cant spare the money, dont spend it!

lukesteele

May 12, 2006
it is a good time to learn about this gun now though isnt it. :p

lol I do have some money i just dont see the point of payin full wack for somethin somone is willing to let go for cheap.

Thanks for the help any way guys