Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

official pgi survey....make an effort geezers

rancid

Mother, is that you?
Thanks for the moral support... but it don't really matter what my position is. Cube and I have just rubbed each other up the wrong way that's all.

But I'm still interested in the answers...

Sparklie mate, that's beyond the call of duty.

Rancid

Yup I know but it all helps much comes into the beyond the call of duty cat but won't stop me doing my bit.

am really proud my fist adult rec ball convert, played his first tourney monday it was truly rewarding watching him getting in there and playing. Only his second sup air experince, he arrived on site less than a year ago:)

peace love hugs and cookies sparklie

we are all aiming for the same goal just some of us walk a diffrent path.

I would love to have the natural ablity to spell :(

nickp

Feb 27, 2002
Manchester, UK
teamrdx.co.uk
Originally posted by kris
Thw whole of RDX because the gits nicked it at the last training:mad: :mad: :D
Normally just me
take that back , I read my own copy......

Usually I am the only one but recently my girlfriend has taken to reading it.... also try to get my mates to at least look at it

Mr Big

and his big purple helmet
Jul 3, 2001
In a big shoe
www.p8ntballer.com
My girlfriend reads it cover to cover and could probably name more pballers than the lot of us put together. I think she's just trying to impress me though.

More seriously, how many players on each of your teams actually buy the mag? Surely all of them should be if they claim to call themselves paintballers?

Equus

Honk! Parp! Toot!
Oct 12, 2001
London
Visit site
I read it, people borrow it from my desk in work and read it (about 7-8 people) and my girlfriend reads it, looks at the web sites then yells at me for spending so much money on it.

Alien

MattttttLock
Jul 10, 2001
Wales
Visit site
I know it late to join this one, but i get it and hand it round to two mates that are 'ballers, who somtimes give it back so it can be read again by me.

Alien