Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Offseason rumors and random bits

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
There's definitely a massive shake up in the pro division. It'll be interesting to see how many teams show up in Spain (currently 57 teams signed up). 83 last year.
Vegas is looking pretty normal. 140 teams for xball and 217 teams all in. 220 teams last year for Vegas all in.

That math tells me the NXL is hurting in Europe, but doing 'normal' in the US. Spain will be interesting...there was some changes to the gun laws around 'sporting' guns. No idea how it'll work out.

slam

Euro, ICPL and ECPL ref.
Feb 27, 2002
North Yorkshire
There are 2 pro teams with season registrations as well, firm and joy division. This makes a total of 7 teams registered for the first event with 4 teams that have actually paid.

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Tomahawk now a platinum paint sponsor for nxl Europe. And they’re at cpps. I like seeing that. Wonder if they’ll do sponsorship deals to teams that play both? Or just deals in general.

Good luck to them.

Mlkings will be in pro as well as the golden state kings. Mlkings with their normal Czech roster. Slava moved to Kyiv United though.
Golden state kings add Blake yarber. Just waiting on arod and yosh and we’ll call it 2017 dynasty.

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
@Spikerz, Tomahawk are doing deals via Warped in the UK. A team I played on picked up a deal.

You need to complete a form in relation to markers if you are playing NXL Barcelona - there's a link on the NXL website.

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Yea we have the form for everyone, but folks are saying it's an outside chance it'll be needed. Everyone will have one at least.

If Tomahawk can do a deal similar to the big named companies, that's pretty exciting for teams.

My NXL team is a Pro Shar team, happy with that and the deal we have. Going to be an interesting year for NXL Europe :D

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Ainsley was complaining about how expensive it is, they'll be there, still 10 days to go heh.