The Home Of European Paintball

oh dear ( Malaga Weather )

Markie C

Carlos Spicy Weiner
Aug 1, 2004
Northern Quarter
www.northernquarterpb.com
Dear Players,

Due to the volcanic eruption in Iceland which has delayed some teams due to airport closures in Europe, the Millennium Series has drawn up a revised schedule to allow more time for affected teams to attend.

On Friday, D1, D2 and SPL teams need to be ready to play at 10:00 am. However, the Millennium Series will make its best endeavours to accommodate any teams still not there in time due to airline delays. Any matches missed by teams delayed will be made up. If you are delayed - your team will not be marked as a "No Show" and your series ranking will not be affected.

CPL is not affected by this situation.

Registration is open, so please all teams register now so we can see clearly the teams delayed. Revised schedules will be available from 5:00 pm at administration.

To answer questions on the weather and the completion of the fields :

The weather is set to improve and the Millennium Series build crew will be working through the night to ensure all is in place for the morning.

Training session :

For those teams who booked training sessions, we are planning to start these sessions on the CPL field at 8:00 am Friday morning. These teams will be contacted directly by us.

The Millennium Series Board

Gavin - 44pix

44pix Paintball Photography
Jun 16, 2008
www.facebook.com
Met Office recon ash cloud will still cover UK tomorrow (12ish noon) therefore recommend that no flights should depart or arrive tomorrow.

DOES.NOT.LOOK.GOOD

TBH - I've given up hope now :( Instead, I'm going to leave out next week and make my way to Germany for round 2 :D