Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Oh Dear .....

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Donk .... er .... if what I [and several others] think is going on is true, then someone's gonna be in a whole world of sh!t but it could just be there's nothing going on at all but there's some perculiar actions that indicate something's not right.
I really do hope it's not true but we'll find out eventually ... and I promise you this, if and when these suspicions are confirmed, then you lot will be the first to know.

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
knowing how you like too tease us Robbo is it US or EURO news and will we all feel the effects in all forms of pb

Last edited:

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Bisc, it's a domestic issue unfortunately.
People do funny things sometimes, and others do outrageous things; I don't respond well when I do someone favours and they then break their word to me and haven't even got the balls to return a call.
It smacks of rudeness, ignorance and downright cowardly.
For someone who goes round giving it the Billy Big 'Un, he sure does disappoint when it comes to walking the walk.
Since my issue first happened, I have received a number of phone calls and discussions with people who really are pis$ed off.
It seems my issue was the tip of an iceberg but as I say, I'm not gonna move on this until the time and circumstances are right.
Mind you, there's always a possibility there is no significant problem but judging from the status of the people who have got in touch with me recently, I cannot really countenance the notion there's nothing going on.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
when is uk ball going too sort itself out.
It'll sort itself out when certain people stop acting like meglomaniacs and learn not to pis$ off the wrong people.
I really don't like these sorta wannabees ... they offend me on sooo many levels not least of which is basic repect and keeping one's word.

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
wish all people had the integrity of bully ,i may be blinkered by working for the guy but he does have the ultimate in bull**** o`meters they call her Tracy paint.
leave her in a room with anybody and within ten minutes,i can tell you the answer, you are either ok or a wanker.lucky for you Robbo she thinks you are a pussy cat
but all jokes aside maybe we need more people like this in our sport

Last edited: