Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

OH MY GOD Everybodies Nicey Nicey Hug Hug......

Millsy

Jul 8, 2001
Visit site
Enoughs enough I cant handle these nicey nicey messages. Lets get it back to the good old days of a bit of gossip and a bit of slagging.

Have you noticed that there seem to be some Geeks all of a sudden appeared on the board

That doesnt include me before you say it.

C-YA

Jul 17, 2001
Visit site
Aint that MillsEy? (Alias TRON!!)

Yo Ortaga,Jeseppi,Beefcake......TRON!

Any ways when you going for that operation?
You know the one, where you get seperated from Brutus the barber Beefcake??:D :D :D

(Hows that for a bit of slagging....Ha;) ;) Y now??)

Regards and Missin ya in the Team :( Jon Bon

P.S. A bit weird getting used to this new Forum.
P.P.S I like the fact it's harder to hide behind a false name,
well not without a load of hassle.
If you can see avatar and you cant read the writting: It says " I am a Bomb technician, if you see me running, TRY to keep up!! :p"

Millsy

Jul 8, 2001
Visit site
Bon Bon my SOUL MAN DI-DI-DER DI.DI.DI.DER

Oh man! nice to see you on this Millenium Falcon bridge of a board. I have heard that it can do the Kestle Run in 27 Parsecs. I should know I have. Missing you to man!

P.S. I cant get this poxy avater to work so in usual Millsy style I am going to slag it off instead BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH Humbug.

See ya soon will pop over to see you, the lovely Liz and the kids soooooooooooooooooooon

best regards

Dude, what are you on? You start with the whole 'there's too many cutesy pie messages on this forum' thing and then spend the next post sending love notes to your homeboy. Jeez, talk about hypocritical...

If you want to get involved in controversy then start an interesting thread man...c'mon, put up or shut up, I wanna see a good ol' fashioned British ruck.

Peace.

Millsy

Jul 8, 2001
Visit site
OI Lambini you look like a fag.

and look closely and you will see a slag off to this board that is more confusing than a set of Phoenix Paintballs Guarantee on quality of paint. Secondly me and Bonich go way back probably playing whilst you were still in nappies and the fact that I pay him some respect from one player to another has no buisness of yours. Thirdly since when has my post resembled the complete and utter clap trap of other posts who are trying to sound radical like a bunch of surfers or skateboarders. I know a few of these latter mentioned people and when they write a letter or a post they type the Queens English not throw in Dudes or Yo or other such related words. So type what you want to say and stop trying to be something that you are not.

YO!!! Hope this goes some way MAN to starting a row DUDE

and to finish off you will probably stop this message, if you do I will know the exact state of the P8 level of BIG BROTHER syndrome to what P8 will allow to appear on this Bored.

Best Regards
See ya in the middle Languini oh sorry that was Hamburger Hill wasnt it Lambini:eek:

Jul 17, 2001
Visit site
PHP:
Dude, what are you on?
What sort of talk is that are you a septic or something?

Lambini ain't that some sort of white wine. Or is that "right whine"
:D

And as for Buddha, shouldn't you be in some sort of Temple?

Hey LambruskO, if you think Tron's a hypocrite have a look at Buddhas,

PHP:
yeah! let's have some good ol' bar room brawlin'!
PHP:
peace, Buddha 'the one man riot'
"Peace /riot" ?????:confused:
And whats the 3 for, is that how many extra toes you got?? :D

With regards to MillsEy ( he hates an "E" in his name)

PHP:
Yo Ortaga,Jeseppi,Beefcake......TRON!
Is what Johnny Sosta and I used to call MillsEy , amongst other things,and we considered it Quite derogatory actually. :D

It may not be as "Ruck" and "Brawl" as you might like , but I know TRON and like him......correction, liked him. As he now plays for a Gay team Called "Iron Hoof" (They must be a Gay Team they’ve all got compacts with little mirrors in to check out they’re make up:rolleyes:

Just B4 I go, Heres a little fable as told to me by A paintball Great who answered to the name of "Mucus"
In the Time when Paintball was a war of ...can we say " Who could stare menacingly more back than the other Team could at you, days”
Two teams one of which was Nam Wrecking Crew were having a punch up on the field, then it happened, unbelievably a paintball game broke out!!!!:eek:
(No Disrespect to Mr Peter Robinson and his team of that era, of course :cool: )

Of course all of the above ment....ala Keny Everett.

"IN THE BEST POSSIBLE TASTE":D

And as I write this post, I read.......ha ha ha ha nice one Sikk.

And MillsEy REEEEEEspect ... er ... Dude!?......TRON!
:D

I'll see you Saturday night mate ,Lizzie will have some tea ready for you and your Luvurley Lady.;)