Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

OH MY GOD Everybodies Nicey Nicey Hug Hug......

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Marilyn Manson sucks more pole than Jenna Jameson! He's nothing but a pathetic imitation of Alice Cooper with less talent and mental problems. Slipknot is nasty, pissed off at everything, and though I gather they're really cool and intelligent people when not in their stage character they really make me wonder what could have happened to them.

Whatever happened to inspired, talent and education requiring, elaborately written but powerful hard rock like Van Halen, U2, AC/DC, Black Crowes, etc.? Why the hell has the public at large encourage junk to be produced that could be (and often is) written from a 2nd grader's level of music and depth of thought? Can someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE find me a country to live in NOT dominated by the tastes of the utterly stupid?!!!!!!!

UKRedskin2001

Jul 19, 2001
The Bog
www.uk-redskins.com
Killer Onion, You Are offensive, you are clearly a fool, slipknot, etc come up with excellent lyrics and half decent ideas, they do things that offend you because you let them offend you. the way they act on stage is just another way of acting, you have been raised to belive in ordered society and things being perfect,and "educated" you have accepted what we see as "acceptable" but on the other hand if you opened your mind up just a little bit, youd see that people like eminem and slipknot are giving rebels somthing to listen to, if you dont like the idea of people hating everything and vandalising everything thats your problem, in my opinion people should be able to do what they want how they want, the only thing i want rules and order in is sports, but outside of any given sport, i belive in ANARCHY!!!!!!!!!!!!

boy i can come out with some real bulls hit when i want to.

UKRedskin2001

Jul 19, 2001
The Bog
www.uk-redskins.com
and sikk, ill take you on any day of the facking week mate, and if gorgia is a southern state then i have a clear advantage, i have been aducated about darwin, but it is my belif that in southern american states it is illegal to talk about darwin on account of his stuf contradicts your "god" haha, i have a clear advantage then, plus im bigger and beefier than you.

Redskin you are the man! (except for that whole post dissing me....:( ) I just think it's funny that Killer Onion names bands like AC/DC and Black Crowes, both are (...used to be) "hardcore" bands of their time. They both were bands for the youth trying to get them stirred up. I think Onion is probably like 40 and reliving those good ole days :p . one of my fav bands is Mudvayne, if you heard them you'd agree they are a LOT like the knot. here's some lyrics so you know how damn good they are at writing

8. Nothing To Gein

Cold and silent, soiled face I will wash it all away,
With my love,
That's all she's ever needed, from me
It's my time, to mother,
One of my own in my life,
I am so alone, left with no one
In my life, I'm so alone

Life submissiveness,
Hypnotizing the ignorant a little boy's best friend's always his mother,
At least that's what she said,
Life of a simple man,
Taught that everyone else is dirty,
And their love is meaningless,
I'm just a soiled dirty boy,
I'm just a soiled dirty boy,

Sheltered life innocence,
Insulated memories, spark reflections of my head,
Duality in my consciousness,
Caught in the war of hemispheres,
Between the love lost in my head,
Mommy do you still live inside of me,
I'm so lost in my life without any guiding,
Protected me my whole life from everything,
Nailed shut the doors to the shrine,
To screen your dead eyes from me and my sickness,
Mutilate and sew my new clothes for masquerading,
Aprons of flesh corpse scalped hair with skin upon my face,

Deliver the remains from her womb of earth,
Prep the rack and tie up for new love's rebirth,
Covert understanding of novice surgery,
I'll focus concentration and only take just what I need
For sickness I'm masticating,
Dancing and masturbating,
Celebrate in fields of night with skin upon my face

If I soak my hands in others blood am I sick,
If I wash my hands in others blood am I sick,
If I drench myself in others blood am I sick,
If I bathe myself in others blood

Blame mother for the sickness,
Mutilate and sew my new clothes for masquerading,
Aprons of flesh corpse scalped hair with skin upon my face,
Dance and masturbate in night light by myself..

Nothing is left for me to gain they're coming to take me far away,

Chorus

Life of a simple man taught that everyone else is dirty and love is meaningless
I'm so soiled
Soiled

~~~~~~ if you read all that there is more than good writing.... Spag (drummer) explains....

Spag: "Nothing to Gein" has number nine patterns all through the song — fives, fours and nines — and I specifically pushed toward that because the number nine for me is something that I associate with the moon, and those sorts of themes were very important for that song. It's being about Ed Gein, kind of a night creature, dancing under the moon, wearing people's skin as clothes and robbing graves, that sort of thing.

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Actually I'm 22, and what gets labeled as "youth rebellion" is nothing more than conformity. Yes, 90% of those thinking they're leading towards nonconformity are in fact just conforming to the non-orderly around them. They are, in effect, just following the other crowd, the other people who associate with who their parents tell them not to and only for that reason. That's about as original as a grilled cheese sandwich. They fling around words like "anarchy," "hardcore," "reality," etc. when they're just another MTV and Rolling Stone endorsed, mass marketed retail item under cellophane in your convenient corner store. They have absolutely nothing to say that hasn't been said years before they were even born, only barely clinging onto an image that existed long before them that they have to plunge further into the depths of stupidity, cheap 5 cent horror, and now commercialized anti-pop.

If you're wanting something "hardcore" and "stirred up," get it from the people that said it first and did it better. When ya learn from the original rather than what's fed to you through current fads, you learn the difference between what's listening to and what's just another clown act. I'm not necessarily always offended by the concepts that popular bands today put forth --I am offended by their ineptness at doing it.

There are just fewer good metal acts today, fewer still of them US based. Pantera (with the exception of their last album) sticks out as being an exception, along with a few of Phil Anselmo's side bands like Down. Meshugga from Sweden is quite likeable, and a couple others from the Nuclear Blast label coming from Norway and Denmark.
New stuff aside, fire up some Black Sabbath, Metallica of the Cliff Burton era, Megadeth before Mustaine's ego grew to ten times the size of his bass amp, and similar. Or if you're absolutely insistant on the most extreme possible music/lyrics to totally blow away anything less harcore, dig up some Slayer. The above weren't about petty youth decadence, trying to make newspapers by breaking previous records for moronity or number of people injured at concerts, or how cool they'll look in pictures on a magazine stand right next to Christina Aguilera.

It takes more probing around to find good stuff, not just reading kid's t-shirts at school and following the trail of obscenely high electricity bills, piles of empty cd cases and pizza boxes, out of tune garage bands, and cheap sources of weed towards what the rest of the neighborhood that you want to be around is listening to at the momement. KNOW YOUR FUGGIN MUSIC HISTORY BEFORE YOU CAN COMMENT ON TODAY'S PETTY **** BEING SUPERIOR TO ANYTHING.

i know about all the black sabbath (ozzie is entirely over-rated) and metalica of ole (cliff was the man, but the band still sucked) and all. I listen to the old stuff when i have too. but it's pussy-rock. High voices compiled w/ electric guitars that sound the same in every song drive me insane. i like my thrash rock w/ grunting, screamin and a whole lot of poundin base. don't talk to me about whatever bull**** you were sayin w/ the whole parent rebellion angst whatever you said. It's been said, we all know it. LET IT LIVE