Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Oh My !!!!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ......sorry, I just had to laugh..

[Mods: I promise my laughter is paintball related:)]

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Trust me Pipes it is most certainly paintball related ....... it also reminds me of an aphorism that I will *******ise for my own use and it goes something like:-

'As one door closes ...... another one closes also' .. ...

..... it must be sooo frustrating when that happens .... ya'd kinda want to get out of this industry if this keeps continuing.

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
Is that copy and paste laughter or entirely typed from scratch laughter? Hope it isn't the latter as it must be really bad news :(

On second thoughts, maybe the laughter you're expressing isn't one of life's moments where you just have to laugh at something that has happened to you; such as a getting pooped on by a seagull at the seaside. I'm guessing that it's someone else’s misfortune judging by the distance you placed between you and the 'event' by the use of 'ya'd' and 'it must be'. I'm thinking it has a relationship with a certain recent event?

Either that or I'm just talking seagull s**t :D

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
ban him :p
clint
Clint: Oh my Clint, how poignant you should visit this thread...but to answer your post ..... I already did mate ............. :)

Ainsley: Spot on mate, I shall now effect a user name change and you shall now be known as Ainsley Poirot...arise!