Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Oh My !!!!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Ginge, things sometimes seem random when you aren't aware of what's going on ... but a few people on these forums are and one person who is not on these forums ....however, I will add, the initial post wasn't meant to tease or provoke or anything like that readlly but it does serve a purpose.

It sends out a message to somebody who just can't seem to shuffle himself free from those mortal coils of stupidity ..... it's amazing really just how desperate some people are when it comes to resisting facing up to the truth of the matter ...and I'm not talking about the 'truth according to Robbo' - I am talking about the truth according to everybody who knows about this situation.

We shall see how it all 'unshuffles' ..... :)

G

Ginge-NM

More of this Sables lark then?

Surely one thread was enough. Any need for another?

And yes i know, its your forum so you can do as you please, so don't start with that.

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
Ginge, things sometimes seem random when you aren't aware of what's going on ... but a few people on these forums are and one person who is not on these forums ....however, I will add, the initial post wasn't meant to tease or provoke or anything like that readlly but it does serve a purpose.

It sends out a message to somebody who just can't seem to shuffle himself free from those mortal coils of stupidity ..... it's amazing really just how desperate some people are when it comes to resisting facing up to the truth of the matter ...and I'm not talking about the 'truth according to Robbo' - I am talking about the truth according to everybody who knows about this situation.

We shall see how it all 'unshuffles' ..... :)

dont you mean see how it all unsables :D:D:D

(Yea im realy quite bored tonight :()

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
More of this Sables lark then?

Surely one thread was enough. Any need for another?

And yes i know, its your forum so you can do as you please, so don't start with that.

Actually Ginge, no it isn't anything to do with sables...........but you only said that lot coz u don't know what's going on, maybe you should give me the benefit of the doubt before becoming so accusatory and rude ......... and please don't tell me what I can and can't do on my own forum...when you have attained some standing in our sport, I might let you but you ain't......

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
are you laughing at a post on another forum as a response to your post here ??

I think it has something to do with the put up or shut up comment, which would fit in nicely with robbo's as one door closes, so does another comment :D

Come on robbo, spill the preverbial beans, or at least tell all in plat club!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
are you laughing at a post on another forum as a response to your post here ??
Nope...I am laughing at something that happened outside of this forum ....let's put it this way ... someone tried something and it failed, and everything he tries to do in the same vein will always fail but he has yet to accept the reason why it fails.

When he finally acknowledges the reason why everything is doomed to fail, he will have to leave this industry and it will be good riddance, it will be like clearing out the excrement from the monastery.