Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Oh My !!!!

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
abbott couldn't become an MP because the vast majority of the MPs who were caught, had the 'integrity' to apologise and give the money back .... abbott has shown no such 'integrity' or commonsense..... all he has shown is his delusional insanity and his propensity to lie.
Even I thought...

Ouch

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
gurks - the original post still wasn't explained. just that it was something else that had happened to mr. abbott.

either way, jeff abbott's doings has been stated by pete and backed up now by tony.
I didn't explain it because I didn't wanna involve another person who wanted [understandably] to remain nameless.
Basically, in abbott's doomed and maniacal quest to undermine me and find a way out of this situation of me accusing him of being a thief and a fraudster, he had emailed someone and hoped that person would back up what abbott had been telling everybody had happened in Paris.

Unfortunately for abbott, this person was not going to lie for him and so once again, a pathetic attempt to subvert the real events in Paris was thwarted.

The person who received this email then let me know what was going on, hence my post, that was all.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
abbott Update

In a desperate attempt to try and salvage something from this miserable situation abbott finds himself in, he has elected for Plan W, and this is a real doozie of a plan considering his predicament.

He has been asking those people who I had identified as co-conspirators to stand behind him in terms of putting up a post in this thread.

He can only do this in one of two possible circumstances, either

a) He has convinced himself he didn't try to steal from me and because that belief is so ingrained, he thinks all he has to do is ask any of the guys who were there to back him up and they will willingly do so, or

b) He knows full well he is lying to his back teeth (which of course he is) and expects them to lie for him on these forums.

Either way, he has been told there is no way anybody is going to lie for him and he remains in his pit, being stewed by his own lies and delusions.
His response to being told nobody was gonna lie for him was predicatbale ...what a jerk :rolleyes:

The guys on the team hate him, they lost respect for him a loooong time ago, whether he acknowledges this or not is really academic and the fact he went to some of these to back him up is even more evidence he has lost the plot completely.

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
In a desperate attempt to try and salvage something from this miserable situation abbott finds himself in, he has elected for Plan W, and this is a real doozie of a plan considering his predicament.

He has been asking those people who I had identified as co-conspirators to stand behind him in terms of putting up a post in this thread.

He can only do this in one of two possible circumstances, either

a) He has convinced himself he didn't try to steal from me and because that belief is so ingrained, he thinks all he has to do is ask any of the guys who were there to back him up and they will willingly do so, or

b) He knows full well he is lying to his back teeth (which of course he is) and expects them to lie for him on these forums.

Either way, he has been told there is no way anybody is going to lie for him and he remains in his pit, being stewed by his own lies and delusions.
His response to being told nobody was gonna lie for him was predicatbale ...what a jerk :rolleyes:

The guys on the team hate him, they lost respect for him a loooong time ago, whether he acknowledges this or not is really academic and the fact he went to some of these to back him up is even more evidence he has lost the plot completely.

Perhaps you should entertain the possibility of un-banning him to give him a chance to explain himself :)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Perhaps you should entertain the possibility of un-banning him to give him a chance to explain himself :)
That ain't ever gonna happen; well I say 'ain't ever' but I suppose if he ever challenged me to a fight and then subsequenty won (or even lost) that fight, I would unban him then.

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
abbott couldn't become an MP because the vast majority of the MPs who were caught, had the 'integrity' to apologise and give the money back .... abbott has shown no such 'integrity' or commonsense..... all he has shown is his delusional insanity and his propensity to lie.
I must have missed these "apologies", because quite a few MPs I noted, thought they were well bang to rights in doing so (fraud). No one's really fallen on their sword yet (in both instances).

Anyway, I bet Abbott's favorite chat up line is "Who stole the stars and put them in your eyes, treacle".