Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Oh TJ????!!!!!

Simone,

I'm just tryin' to help others out how are incolved in this great busines we call paint, and if my teachings can help inspire players young or old to achieve what I have done, then I will dye happy.

BTW, you're a fox...if you're ever over in California baby lemme know and we'll hook up.

Peace

I know dude, I been meditating on it long an hard but some of these upstart punks get a lil success an then think they can knock down the Original Paint Gangsta...damn, I even had MC Hammer singing Please TJ, Don't hurt 'em down my ansaphone.

But it's cool, they'll wait. I wouldn't use The Twitcher on anyone.

Not after last time...

Peace Bro.

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Mmm...cyber ambushing deserving fewls that haven't a tenth the brainpower that I have in just one little finger alone. This should be interesting. Lead them in here, and not only will we all get a good eyefull from what TJ will launch at them, but possibly they might get foolish and direct some of their limp dicked efforts at Buddha or Manning or Tyger or me or other masters of message board disaster.

Bring it biotches!

Tyger

Old School, New Tricks
Originally posted by KillerOnion
...they might get foolish and direct some of their limp dicked efforts at Buddha or Manning or Tyger or me or other masters of message board disaster.

Bring it biotches!
I'm game. Won't be the first, won't be the last. And The diffrence between me and anyone else debating is I know I'm right!

And I have nothing to lose.

-Tyg

James Graley

Jul 11, 2001
Ohio, USA
Visit site
"They best be dialling 911 now, cos we know how late they're reacting"

Man TJ, 2 80's songs referenced in the same thread? I think I'm gonna buy you some new CDs for Christmas :)

Peace
James
Adrenalin
~It's Coming~