Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Oh what tangled webs we weave ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

leachy

Dec 1, 2005
Tamworth
Brilliant this must mean the accounts have been published and there is proof (y)
Could someone please show me where the link to it is???

niallist

SPS - First 9
Nov 2, 2008
London
No Leachy. It means that the information was sent to Robbo nearly a week ago and that the accounts will be published when all of the cash has been distributed. Which is what was said all along by Tim and Al.

Reactions: RobbieG1966

niallist

SPS - First 9
Nov 2, 2008
London
Rebel Tackleberry @ 10.04AM 12-02-2012 said:
Everything here seems to be 'he said, she said', rather than based on unbiased facts. From what I can see there are simple facts available for all to see and other information sent privately that could confirm the truth. I'd have thought it would be prudent to seek out those facts firsthand, and follow up other information, rather than rely on third parties. When you listen to hearsay then you have to afford both sides of the story equal merit before forming an individual opinion.
Robbo @ 6.38PM 12-02-2012 said:
Reb, I only found out about this councillor thing today..................................I have written lord knows how many words on the subject of this thread and if you can find one lie, you can have my site.......
Rebel Tackleberry @ 8.17PM 12-02-2012 said:
I've been forwarded the following from Tim Barnett. Are you saying you didn't receive the email below on Tuesday?

Tuesday 07/02/12 16:14
To: Pete Robinson

A local councillor (**** ***** – email address: ****.*****@*********.gov.uk) is trying to assist me to find recipients for the money. I’ve included his email address so that you can contact him directly. Whilst it may cause me some embarrassment for him to think there is a degree of suspicion surrounding the project, in the interests of transparency and the fact that I have absolutely nothing to hide, you are welcome to contact this councillor directly. He will confirm that his is assisting to find a recipient(s) for the remaining funds and his last email to me on the matter a few weeks ago said that he was liaising with the Social Services to find someone who would benefit.
Robbo @ 8.54PM 12-02-2012 said:
Reb, to answer your question, here is what I have in my inbox from the 12th, I had 3 emails from barnett ...

Firslty, we have this email :-

Ledz told me to get in touch with you. I’m writing you an email right now, but it may take me an hour. You’ll have something from me this afternoon.
Tim

The second email I have on that day is a graphic only mail and showed a picture of a 'Support for Soldiers' appeal for donations, there was no accompanying text whatsoever.

The third and final email was as follows and I most definitely did not read anything past the first line or so .. if you can see what you are looking for there somewhere, good luck to you but I didn't waste my time on the 7th and I'm not gonna waste my time now.
Here it is in its entirity but before you do go through it, please just scroll down to see how long the thing is and maybe you'll have some sympathy or understanding of just why I elected not to read the damn thing, I'd still be reading the frikking thing now if I had started on the 12th :-

I alluded to this document in my last email. Given that things are at where they are at there is no point in holding it back. Do a bit more digging yourself and you’ll join up the dots.
This’ll me be the last email from me unless you decide that you want to get into a dialogue.
Tim Barnett

Sent: 07 February 2012 15:30
To: Timboy Barnett
Subject: David Jack
I'm glad i saved this. Hope it's useful.
Keep doing what you're doing the ballers will let their feet do the talking.
Good luck mate.............................
Rebel Tackleberry @ 9.30PM 12-02-2012 said:
I have just had a telephone conversation with Tim Barnett regarding the email referred to. During that conversation he forwarded it to me in it's entirety. It contains a lot of information that should have helped clear this whole situation up, including apologies from him for the ad thing and other information that I'm sure he'd rather have not passed to me, if it weren't for the purpose of being 100% transparent.

The astounding thing is that it's not one of the one's you refer to above but it actually INCLUDES YOUR RESPONSE to it on 08 February 2012 11:37
According to this you said on 12th February that you had only just heard about the councillor. Yet, you were sent an email on 7th February, containing details of the councillor and his contact details, which you say you never had. Going by Tacks account, no reason not to, he's no liar, you replied to that same email on 8th February, proving you received it.

So, is Rebel Tackleberry the new owner of P8nt?

Phoenix

Oct 13, 2008
Kent
Sad, all this has done is drive a bigger wedge between scenario and sup air for what?
Really?!? Has it? How many 'Sup-Air' ballers do you see commenting on this thread without any evidence or knowledge of what's been going on? Because all I see are mostly people that have been customers of shoreline in the past.
I can assure you that 99% of tourney ballers have said fek all in this thread and saying things like that only creates a wedge where there isn't one!
I'd lay an awful lot of money that there have been far more people in the tourney scene reading this than there have commenting on it...

RobbieG1966

Shoot first .. Ask later!
Sep 20, 2009
Middle England!
Let's not make this into a tourney v scenario thread - as we all really know that is not what has gone on here. Wise words there Phoenix. I for one love ALL forms of paintball, although only really have time and money to play scenario, but have really enjoyed the odd occasion I happen across a tourney field.

Mar 26, 2011
Cheshire
Ok this is my final posting on the matter, after which time i will say nothing....Lets put it to bed one time once and for all. I will not be responding to any later posts, questions or comments. I have much more important things in life to be dealing with than this lot.

First thing first, at no time in the thread on UKS did i say the S4S was a fraud, i merely asked the question about the charity number to which i was massively flamed and as stated in this thread by the MODS on UKS, probably quite harshly. It seems that others take my comment asking about a charity number as some sort of allegation of wrong doing.

Now if the MODS had jumped on those posts using the word charity and describing the S4S as a charity made days and weeks before my question about the CN then perhaps this whole business would never have reared its head. It isn't helped by the fact that Mr Barnett himself refers to S4S as a charity publicly in several locations and also articles.

However, i am not the only one who asked the question and the reaction everytime was just the same, to flame the enquirer and ball them out in the forums or delete their comments.

Such reaction has raised many peoples suspicion.

Right that said lets move to the next point which has now become relevant.

If these funds were raised and are now being distrubited, yes quite rightly there would be a set of accounts. yes quite rightly a third person should over seeing the allocation. But when was this explained in all the threads dating back to September last year or earlier?

Do you see where i am going with this?

If a sum of money has been raised its very simple to say x,y,z has been raised. You don't need to publish the accounts, you don't need to wait till its all distributed. Its very easy, just state how much has been raised.

You see?

Its Mr Barnett and his MODS on UKS that have presented all the smoke and mirrors in the matter not me, i merely asked a question, as did others, and it is Tim Barnett and his inner sanctum that have made everyone suspicious with their dance around the houses games.

Next point; as for my team being trained by Jim Frenshy, yes they are. This is a recent thing that has come about as after playing various games at various grounds we decided that the people we would most like to be associated with as a Team would be Warped, after all they have been in the business as long as any one can care to remember. Thats our decision and has no bearing on anything. The connection and suggestion that Mr Barnett makes in that this is all some master plan engineered by warped to smear Shoreline is all in his head.

However, i am aware of Mr Barnetts quite open comments about his plans to dominate the market and undermine warped simply because he feels some one at warped disrespected him by calling him boy.

In all the years i have played this game i have never seen so much bull and bluster from one person, its sad that this is now effecting the game. As a player, as a father of daughter who plays and as a team captain i know where i wish to play, i know the teams we enjoy playing alongside and against, we know the grounds that are our scene, Mr Barnett is pissed because it doesnt involve Shoreline. Sometimes in life thats the brutal honesty, people are jealous, or think that they are the only one that matters.

Get over it Mr Barnet, i have.

Moving on swiftly; for those in the know, those that are even on the slightest interested......http://liberalengland.blogspot.com/2011/04/david-jack-was-exonerated.html

Perhaps Mr Barnett will take this on board, he can even contact Cowley Street and discover that after a ten month police investigation and the seizure of my computers and servers, after my home being dawn raided, i was cleared of sending the email, i was cleared of any involvement, i was reinstated into the party and actually went on to stand in the following years elections. He may also like to take a look in the Royal Courts Of Justice under Cartel and Wright v Jack and see who won that case, he may also wish to look up Burleys Solicitors and references from the Solicitors Regulatory Authority which described the fraud i exposed there as ' the largest fraud exposed in the 185 year history of the Law Society'.

It is a criminal offence to publicly promote a course of words or actions to which you know are false. It is also a criminal action to republish words or statements that you know are false.

So one time Tim, publicly, here now, i request you apologise for your libel against myself and admit you got it wrong.

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
So one time Tim, publicly, here now, i request you apologise for your libel against myself and admit you got it wrong.
First, I believe Tim has been banned from this forum, so don't hold your breath waiting for an apology.

Second, the amount raised by S4S was published on UKS and has been linked numerous times on this thread: http://www.ukscenario.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=27042&hilit=support for soldiers

Third, congrats on being cleared of those allegations - although I'm confused as to why you bothered standing for election again when "the money in painball world series is much higher and more attractive than an MPs wage in any event!" ahem, ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.