Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Oilslick PM7 barrel

Pyrozo

Banned
Sep 23, 2012
Doubt Dye will have any, I believe they supplied it with the black barrel's so the only way you would be able to get one is if you get it custom anno'd, not sure how to get that colour though.

Nice gun & best of luck Buddy.

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
Doubt Dye will have any, I believe they supplied it with the black barrel's so the only way you would be able to get one is if you get it custom anno'd, not sure how to get that colour though.

Nice gun & best of luck Buddy.
oil slick is not an anno its a plating.

Jun 22, 2010
essex
I've been looking into this all day and no one in the uk dose this as an anodising method as it costs too much as it involves using titanium oxide. I'm looking into getting you a rainbow affect for the tip or can see if the whole barrel can be done. I'll call you tomorrow mike as Discussed earlier today.

Jun 22, 2010
essex
Just an update mike. I'll know tomorrow if we can do a rainbow fade to match your marker as best as possible. Plus our finish won't flake like the eclipse one says.

mike461432

Aug 17, 2011
Hoddesdon
Thanks Game the barrel tip I've seen already rang eclipse but it's a shaft 2 thread
I need a barrel back in chrome which is cocker thread one end and shaft 2 thread for the barrel tip :( can't find one