Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Oily black crap in washing machine

BOD

The brotherhood
Aug 1, 2003
YORK
Visit site
Just one little point, surely it doesn't matter what paint you're shooting (unless you just go around shooting yourself) but what brand of paint others are shooting at you that counts.

Magic Rat

Swansea Draguns
Nov 21, 2012
Carmarthen
Thanks Missy, I didn't think it was the paint.
We haven't got sticky grips.
But had to ask to allay her suspicions .
I don't have much choice of what balls the others throw at me, suppose I could wash off the main paint with hosepipe before washing,I wash the main mud off pants already .
Must be man grease coming off two sweaty blokes.
She enjoys wiping it out of the machine really, just dosent realise it yet!
I'll suggest she saves it in a pot and I could sell it as marker grease ?

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
As GeeTee said, try changing your washing detergent. I've found it an issue the other way around (usually use non-bio, which leaves greasy gunk buildup). Use a bio powder and run a boil wash through the machine (empty) to clean it out.

Magic Rat

Swansea Draguns
Nov 21, 2012
Carmarthen
That was one of the daughters photos of him,he is a nice cat but has a tendency to piss everywhere as he was neutered late in life. So only has access to kitchen, which he docent piss in!
He's a Manx cat ,lass I know from the isle of man says he is what they call a Stumpy, has a little bit of a tail.
Came round as a stray in the snow a few years ago.
Cant say I've examined his poo though.

nutz247

Nov 3, 2009
near windsor
Ok a serious answer as I have been asked this a few times I'm a plumber.
The culprit is bacterial/fungal growth due to the stupid low temperature cycles. It just doesn't kill anything.
I have seen this in 6 month old washing machines the answer is a high temp 60+ with either Milton or bleach in the machine this should kill the growth. This will need to become part of your machines maintenance every time it starts again.

Reactions: Ballantin