Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ok, fancy dress suggestions....

Alien

MattttttLock
Jul 10, 2001
Wales
Visit site
Well i hope you enjoyed playing as much as i enjoyed reffing.

All that running around, trying to work out the scores and what team is meant to be up next when all the other fields are 3 games ahead of us:p

The god like power of explaining to a player that Yes the ball thats lodged between his mask and his hat has broken and Yes he is eliminated and NO i don't care that its from an earlier game (didn't believe anyone used that excuse anymore).

The burger that was delivered for lunch has to of been the best one i have ever tasted (keep in mind i would have ate the plate aswell if we had the time)

I could go on about the joys of reffing when you're short of 2 marshal's cos some people were far too lazy or whatever to get there, but i won't.

See ya next time
Alien
Psycho Pimps
P.S. Sparklie what team were you with?

winter in the woods

was our site xmas outing so event horison a and b, did not know you then or would have shared our tourney picernick.

yes I had cookies and muffins and many other lovley munchies related to pie.

Well must look after my boys was there day after all they've worked hard all year.:D :cool:

No was not playing am slightly broken phyoios is rebuilding me and last time I played in that much mud it rained and i was soaked to the skin all day had flu for 3 months or it felt like it. me and lemsips were like that $. Did bring my playing clothes just in case.

No one thought to ask me if I could marshal, would have been far warmer than nesting by the fire all day. lol;)

I don't always go with the boys last time I stayed home and ran site Cause I had promised they could play and got a game in so after much mewing and eyelash fluttering pulled a few mates out of retirement, well from marshalling that is. So the boys did go to the torney. Pumkin coach any one, must be off site by sunset:D

Alien

MattttttLock
Jul 10, 2001
Wales
Visit site
I remember your lot, along with charlie cant surf and rebel alliance it was like a movie fan's day out. It kept me amused for a while thinking up other team names along the same lines.......
Ishtar-the team
The sound of paintballs ?????
The good, the bad and the Useless
A fist full of squegee

any other suggestions (along this line only please)???????????:)

See ya in the middle

Alien