Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ok guys, now is your chance to help someone out again!

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
As most of you are aware, we've run the raffle for the Cook$ fundraiser and it went extremely quickly however that was just the beginning.

Some of you will remember last year we opened up the doors for donations to an auction in support of Leezo's family and it was unlike anything we expected or saw before on the UK paintball scene. Well, someone else is now deserving of our help and I'm going to ask you all once again to pull out all the stops and dig deep for Cook$ and his little girl Emma. You all know the story by now and it would pull a tear from a stone.

So if you can help, want to donate something, just want to pledge a couple of quid then post up on this thread with a wee picture if you can and I'll get them listed in our secret auction section and hopefully get things in motion before next weekend.

If the donors wish to remain anonymous for any reason feel free to PM me or any of the mods :)

Thank you all in advance!!

Reactions: Cook$

Dusty

May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Cheers @Dskize!!

Just to let you all know a couple of the items we've been pledged already include chromie paintball figure car decals and an hours tattoo session!!

Reactions: Rat

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Amongst our many thousands of members, there must be some budding musicians. Some of you may be aware that I work in the industry, with one of my roles being that of an (executive) producer.
So what I am putting up for auction is 4 mixdowns of a song you (and your band) have recorded.
You may be aware that recording a song is one thing, getting it mixed down is quite another. So the lucky winner(s) just send me over the individual tracks (as in vocal track, drums, et cetera) and me and my team will work our magic on it.
On avarage this can take something like 10 hours per track, so basically I am putting a week's worth of work up for auction. I don't think I need to explain how much this would normally cost, but I am not here to make money off of this, since it all goes to the cause. Simply put, regardless of whether it makes 2 quid, or 2 million quid, I will be working for a week on your track(s)!
Any genre of music can be done.

In order to generate as much money as possible for this fundraising effort, these 4 jobs are auctioned off individually.

For those who are curious, here are some of the people I have worked with in the past:

Snoop Dogg
Cypress Hill
Martial Mouse
Craig G
Mr. Probz

Tom_Redding

KU NEMESIS
Apr 23, 2014
Dusty, I know that I don't have enough posts to have privileges to post in the classified, but I have a pack which is too big for me and would like to put it up for this, would that be possible. I can get vouches as well. cheers in advance.
Tom

Reactions: Buddha 3

Dusty

May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Dusty, I know that I don't have enough posts to have privileges to post in the classified, but I have a pack which is too big for me and would like to put it up for this, would that be possible. I can get vouches as well. cheers in advance.
Tom
You just pop up a photo of what you're offering and I'll take it from there :)

Many thanks!