Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ok guys, now is your chance to help someone out again!

I am Cassius

The Turks
May 2, 2014
Dusty, only just signed up on here but am a player from old, can't PM you as I don't have enough posts yet, is there any interest in Paintball memorabilia? Got a couple of items that I'd be happy to donate if they're worth anything, but not sure if there'd be enough interest! pm me and we can have a chat

Riddick

The clowns made me do it
May 8, 2014
Acocks green
I'm selling off some of my starwars gear stormtrooper helmet and darth vader helmet signed on eBay as I'm on the sick with knee injury u will give 10 % of what it sells for now and will look for some gear to chuck in the pot for auction as well

Reactions: Dusty and Buddha 3

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Dusty, only just signed up on here but am a player from old, can't PM you as I don't have enough posts yet, is there any interest in Paintball memorabilia? Got a couple of items that I'd be happy to donate if they're worth anything, but not sure if there'd be enough interest! pm me and we can have a chat
Every penny is welcome, mate.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland

Very kind of you, there's interest in everything it would seem!! Pop up a photo if you could??

Spookls

pain is temporary pride is forever
Oct 21, 2013
Leicester
I could put up an azodin blitz and go 50/50 on what ever it makes as i can't afford to donate all of it

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
We don't expect people to go broke or anything here folks, a lot of small donations is every bit as good as someone dropping a load of stuff or a massive item.

As I always say, £1 is every bit as much appreciated as £100 and every penny goes to the intended recipient. There are no admin fees, no hourly costs, electric bills or anything else so Paul will get every penny of every winning bid. And probably some more too!!

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
I'll donate some Laysick 411 pants & a Laysick jersey - I'll get photos up tomorrow night.

Reactions: Dusty