Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ok guys, now is your chance to help someone out again!

Spookls

pain is temporary pride is forever
Oct 21, 2013
Leicester
We don't expect people to go broke or anything here folks, a lot of small donations is every bit as good as someone dropping a load of stuff or a massive item.

As I always say, £1 is every bit as much appreciated as £100 and every penny goes to the intended recipient. There are no admin fees, no hourly costs, electric bills or anything else so Paul will get every penny of every winning bid. And probably some more too!!
Is it a yes or no with 50/50

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Is it a yes or no with 50/50
It's not for me to say, it's entirely up to you what donation you make. If you want to sell it and donate 50% or even 10% of what you get it's all appreciated but don't leave yourself gunless!!

Spookls

pain is temporary pride is forever
Oct 21, 2013
Leicester
It's not for me to say, it's entirely up to you what donation you make. If you want to sell it and donate 50% or even 10% of what you get it's all appreciated but don't leave yourself gunless!!
I will stick it up for sale thank bud

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
I will get pics up later (not got access to all the items as they are at the parents and my car just got written off...)

Empire Timmy - needs a couple of small parts, but otherwise in great condition.
Empire mask and pack

And I'll do the same as for Lee and offer a day's fishing tuition with all the kit and bait etc.

Reactions: Cook$ and Bolter