Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ok Im a NOOB but still...

Tricky Dicky

Turks
May 9, 2008
Inverness
Empire prophecy (first generation, not z2) go for fairly cheap aswell these days!. So it may be worth keeping an eye out for one of them if your not in a rush. Sound activated and tool less design, was essentially the top end empire loader until the z2 cakes out.

Remember though that most events/tournaments these days are capped at 10.5/12.5 bps, a halo will more than capable hold up to that!. If you do go down the halo route may I suggest searching for hybrid shells, these have a removable top section which makes cleaning easier when the system uses screws to hold itself together :).

Last edited:
Reactions: Dan-Bana and maca

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
I have a new set of shells like that and a couple of old halos, i must actually get round to sorting them out and putting them together again.

Dan-Bana

Jun 14, 2013
Cheers guys for all the great support and information. I lost this post and couldn't remember Where I had posted it lol... Found it in the end (obviously) :confused:

So halo B is a good bet? Ive seen Invert Halo B Hopper V35 Ripdrive w/ Speedfeed for £40, is this a good buy?

it seems to have a few extra mods on it, what do these do exactly? or is it not worth going for?

Thanks again for all the help! :D

Dusty

May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Just put up a wanted ad, you should be able to get a very capable loader for £30 or so.

Upgrades on a loader are not really necessary, maybe a speed feed but so far I've got away without one!!! it has to feed 10 or 12 balls a second, anything with a battery can do that!

Dan-Bana

Jun 14, 2013
Just put up a wanted ad, you should be able to get a very capable loader for £30 or so.

Upgrades on a loader are not really necessary, maybe a speed feed but so far I've got away without one!!! it has to feed 10 or 12 balls a second, anything with a battery can do that!

So you would say £40 is abit steap?! I have a wanted ad up already.

is there any hoppers i should avoid?

Dusty

May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Be patient, someone will come along. £40 not too bad if it includes shipping with the recent scandalous increases by Royal Mail, would need to be good nick though.

Nothing to specifically avoid really.

Dan-Bana

Jun 14, 2013
Be patient, someone will come along. £40 not too bad if it includes shipping with the recent scandalous increases by Royal Mail, would need to be good nick though.

Nothing to specifically avoid really.
cheers (y)

MitchellFeaver

Work hard. Play hard. Shoot faster.
Jul 1, 2013
Reading this post was helpful, but for a player on a budget should i just look at a halo or look at the reloader b?

philfull

Newcastle Lockdown
Jul 24, 2008
toon
Ita a toss up between the two mate. Only problem i had with the halo was the eyes clogging if i had a break and the reloader didnt work very well on my shockers because they were too quiet but they both perform pretty much the same. I still use a reloader b now without issue although the prophecy1 isnt much more expensive and has a few more pros than the other 2. Lighter sits lower and easier to clean.

Choice is yours for around 35-45 quid lere are some good deals to be had. (stay away from pulses if you see any though they fall apart).