Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

OK people, serious questrion...

shifty

in fear of a codding
Aug 10, 2001
the puppets lair
so it is you...............

hi its me (short) george. ben, will, matt, and yorkie are also on here.are you coming to training on sunday????

:p

tb-303

Shootin’ fools shootin’ fools
Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
i'm pretty new.so finding places to play is made easier through this web site.but for other Newbies who may not be aware of this place a site directory would be good.like what you've done in the current issue with shops. deing an international mag i can see it being awkward,but it would be cool.you could do an area a month or something. the shop listing was very useful.

tb-303

BTW any one know of any good sites in Herts or just the NLondon area generally?

Manning26

TJ, as I've already lamented in a different thread, you guys are doing a great job. You may now all ostracize me for including this, but I also love P8NT Magazine. They get inside the story, it becomes bigger, and more dramatic than perhaps it really is, but it's very entertaining, and it makes our sport seem as serious as any other. Pick up a Sports Illustrated, they don't go into how you can play, such-and-such sport better, they talk about personalities, the teams, the drama. If you can sit on your couch, and get a small adrenaline rush, just from reading a little article about a tourney somewhere you've never been with teams you've never met, that's something, that's worth the couple bucks you dished out for the mag. P8NT has that all the way through, and I really cherish every issue of that tiny rag. I understand ya'll want to appeal to everyone, and that's obviously cool with me, or I wouldn't subscribe, it's just that you asked what we wanted, and I want a tourney magazine. I know you guys could do it, and I know you won't, but I can dream. As always, you guys kick ass, take care.