Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Okay, on this whole reunification thing...

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
Originally posted by Chicago
What you'll see is vendors that pick and choose events - the larger ones like Cup or Chicago or HB, or the ones that happen to be geographically closer to them.
We talked about that.

HB and World Cup were the best events for us... we'd love to be able to pick events but you can't really do that as a sponsor with the current system.

SteveD

Getting Up Again
Baca,

I was simply responding to the current news. My statement was not directed at either party - merely a supposition.

Its no secret where my loyalties/interest lie - nor are the reasons for it hidden.

I know where I'm providing sponsorship, and what league those teams receiving it will play in for 2006, regardless of the politics. So far as I'm concerned, the teams playing over on the 'other side' are more than welcome to slice off a piece of the industry, so long as they keep it to themselves.

I'm happy that at least for now there is no reunification going on. I'll be content to let the marketplace settle it. Call me a PP fanboy or whatever you want to; tell me I'm just choosing between the devil and the deep blue, its my choice and I'll benefit or suffer accordingly.