Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Old Classic Pump Action Markers

robbo777

Predatorsport Paintball
Hi Guys

I have just got in my possesion quite an impressive collection of old pump action paintball markers and I would like to know a few things about them.
I would like to know their year of manufacture/use,
if anyone has ever used them,
if you can still get them today.
and anything else that might be relevant.
They are all, (except the splatmasters) really well machined bits of kit none of this casting that we get today and they are all in mint condition, unused in my opinion.

Please have a look at the images and tell me what you think.

The markers that I have are

1 x Lapco Wrath

1 x T.A.S.O Spartan

1 x T.A.S.O Centurion

1 x T.A.S.O Tunnel Rat

1 x Black Widow

1 x Bushmaster Line SI

1 x Warrior

2 x PMI Model II

1 x PMI Tracer

1 x Mahem Thunder Bolt

1 x Kodiak

1 x PMI Piranha TB

1 x Lapco The Grey Spirit

6 x Splatmaster Rapide

1 x Airgun Designs 6 PAK

Load of spares

outkastmike

CUMBRIA
Jan 26, 2004
Cumbria
facebook.com
I had a mayhem thunderbolt until i binned it a couple of years ago:(
they where made in the usa by Wintec around 1991 and imported into the UK by mayhem paintball games hence the name as far as i know they where based on the merlin design and wintec made a large proportion of nelson based guns back in the early 90's for various companys...so i have been told.

try.. http://www.vintagerex.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi for old pump info

Edit.....I think your about to come into some money,the AGD 6 pack is worth a fortune

jack_judge

Tree or not #1 Member
Mar 7, 2008
Cambridgeshire
you have a nice selection there mate first thing i would do is take them all to a local site and shoot them over a chrono write it down and list that under the marker some of them could fetch £100+ and with the influx of pump at the moment you should be able to make a pretty penny

robbo777

Predatorsport Paintball
Too right:eek:

That 6 pack looks brand spanking. You would get silly money for it in the states:)
It is brand spanking, I didn't know what it was and removed the outer cellophane to see whats in the box, the 6 pak itself is still wrapped up in its original packing, the manufacturers warranty is with it as well.

All of the guns are mint too, I don't think they have ever been used.

Cetanu

Apr 25, 2006
It is brand spanking, I didn't know what it was and removed the outer cellophane to see whats in the box, the 6 pak itself is still wrapped up in its original packing, the manufacturers warranty is with it as well.

All of the guns are mint too, I don't think they have ever been used.
Out of curiosity, how did you come across this collection. Were they locked away in some vault somewhere and forgotten about?:D

robbo777

Predatorsport Paintball
Out of curiosity, how did you come across this collection. Were they locked away in some vault somewhere and forgotten about?:D
You wouldn't believe me if I told you.... I don't want to give the game away just yet. I'll reply to this thread when I have found out all I need to know about them and put a value on them, they will all be for sale I just need to find out how much to sell them for and if I should sell them as a collection or singly.