Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Old Kit for Sale - PMR 10, Grillz etc

Wulox

Jul 29, 2009
Messingham
Hi all,

I've been out of the sport for a few years now and I've had all my old gear taking up loft space since, so thought I'd better sell it and let somebody get some use out of it. It's all relatively old gear but it might be useful to somebody I hope!

To begin with, I've got a PMR 2010. It has a few dings on it, the main ones I'm posting up pictures of but it has a few minor scrapes and scratches in places as would be expected.
The last time I used it back in 2012 it was leaking air. After opening it up some of the O-rings had split. I have since replaced these O-rings but haven't had chance to actually test it to see whether the air leak persists.

Also included is 5x rebuild o-ring kit but I've used it once so there are enough O-rings left for 4 rebuilds.
SOLD!!!

Next up is a pair of white V-force grillz. They're in good shape, as I think I only used them for 3 times maximum. Comes with the sun-visor (don't know the actual name for it) and the cloth bag.

SOLD!!!

I have a very old Empire Reloader-B. It works but it's not that good and its quite dinged up. Missing an Empire logo off one side of it.

Asking for £15 posted.

Valken Sandana, never used in-game.

£10 posted.

Incredibly old pair of Proto pants size small.

SOLD!!!

Will take offers on all items as I want to see them go to good homes as I simply don't have the space to keep it all unfortunately and don't see myself getting back in to the sport. Hopefully I've fulfilled any selling criteria on the board.

Many thanks, James

Last edited:

ckennedy

Feb 28, 2016
Can you tell me what the waste and leg size is on the trousers please James. And what condition there is along with pics of any damage.

Cheers :)

Wulox

Jul 29, 2009
Messingham
Can you tell me what the waste and leg size is on the trousers please James. And what condition there is along with pics of any damage.

Cheers :)
The waist is adjustable with velco straps. At its widest they are 38" and 30" at smallest.
From top to bottom of the trousers they are 40" length in total, which to me seems long so I'm probably measure them wrong. If it's any help I am 5'10 and they fit me relatively okay.
They are in pretty decent shape, with only slight fraying in the grey areas near the crotch. I can take pictures if you would like?

James

ckennedy

Feb 28, 2016
If it's only slight then please send me PayPal details and I'll send payment as soon as I get it. We're about the same height so they should be ok.

Wulox

Jul 29, 2009
Messingham
It is still for sale mate, and £60 posted is fine with me!
I'll send you over a PM with my paypal details.

Cheers, James