Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Old newbie looking for local sites near Stockport

Glenandem

Dec 24, 2017
Hi guys
I’m getting back into the sport after getting out of it when I was 16 and now Nearly 40, mid life crisis?
I used play and work at the challenge indoor in Stockport reffing dressing up as aliens and playing too along with playing at paintball planets site in congleton with my cocker!
I see times have certainly changed and I’ve just bought a load of kit inc a gtek, I can’t believe the hopper has Bluetooth connectivity lol, back in the day mobile phones was just getting mainstream and view loader hoppers was a thing of beauty
Anyway can anyone recommend any good local sites for walk on days indoor or outdoor.
I’ve seen outpost which I’m going to get over too but it’s just over an hour away from Stockport.
Anywhere more local?

mikey1975

Morning Wood Walking Dead
Oct 2, 2009
Stockport
Hiya bud
Im in stockport im afraid the challenge.asylum.on the edge have shut down now the nearest site i know off now is outpost
Mike

Reactions: Glenandem

Glenandem

Dec 24, 2017
Cheers pal I’ve seen there’s a place in ashton or Oldham too I think but not sure if they do walk on’s!
Its like we’ve gone from having everything to nothing local now!!!

Glenandem

Dec 24, 2017
Remember having to cross a rd to get to the other forest with the little wooden village in!
Do you think it will reopen?

Reactions: mikey1975

mikey1975

Morning Wood Walking Dead
Oct 2, 2009
Stockport
That part was called the village just kept on getting trashed by local kids shame

It has a new owner who started pricing out walkon players as he can make more money from rentals so its 50/50 if they reply to emails etc

Reactions: Glenandem