Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Old Old Paintball Kit

PickaxePete

Jun 26, 2020
Hey Guys,

Used to play quite a lot about 20 years ago, but kind of fell out of the sport.

I've got a load of old trash kit lying around in boxes in the garage and was wondering if it would be worth waiting and offering it up on the classifieds when I get access to do so or just skip the lot..

Any advice is very much appreciated - the sport seems to have moved on so much in terms of marker technology, not so much in terms of game-play. Much higher ROF's though! Bet getting mugged hurts even more now! :) .

Image 0 - Viewloader & HPA tank.
Image 1 - Shocker 4x4
Image 2 - Shocker 4x4 (reverse))
Image 3 - HPA regulator & HPA hose
Image 4 - HPA regulator close up
Image 5 - Shocler 4x4 16" barrel (aluminium)
Image 6 - Planet Eclipse Autococker w, 12" DYE stainless steel barrel
Image 7 - Planet Eclipse Autococker (closeup)
Image 8 - Planet Eclipse Autococker (reverse)
Image 9 - Random Autococker THread Barreal (1 x 14" aluminium, 2 x 12" steel)

Found one more:

Image 0 - Budd Ranger #0879
Image 1 - Budd Ranger closeup

Lee

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: James ECI

James ECI

UK Woodland Masters
Jul 31, 2007
Kent
I reckon the cocker £200- £300 as they are quite collectable - you just need to find the right buyer.

The shocker, again to someone who collects them, you could probably get a chunk.

Most collectors are state side but if youre willing to ship then you can probs cash in

PickaxePete

Jun 26, 2020
Thanks for the feedback James.

I'll look around and see what interest there might be. Maybe look on some of the US boards.

Cheers!

Lee

PickaxePete

Jun 26, 2020
So, I can probably do something with the Shocker and the Eclipse.

Bottle should be binned as its past its test date.

Any love for Viewloaders these days? This is a VL Revolution 18V model. Cutting edge back when I was a lad.... :cool:

HPA Reg & HPA Hose still in use?

Gotta say, browsing the site and watching some vids makes me want to get back playing again!

Lee

BOD

The brotherhood
Aug 1, 2003
YORK
Visit site
So, I can probably do something with the Shocker and the Eclipse.

Bottle should be binned as its past its test date.

Any love for Viewloaders these days? This is a VL Revolution 18V model. Cutting edge back when I was a lad.... :cool:

HPA Reg & HPA Hose still in use?

Gotta say, browsing the site and watching some vids makes me want to get back playing again!

Lee

Bottle is not only past it''s test date, it has fallen off it's perch and is a skeletal corpse lying on the bottom of the cage,

by HPA reg i assume you mean the one on the bottle, can't really see it properly in the pictures but assuming it's as old as the bottle is, it probably won't fit on newer bottles any way ( i had an old 3000psi fibre wrapped bottle with a nitro duck reg on it and thought about replacing the reg but found they were a larger thread than what had become standard.) besides when you buy a new bottle they usually come with a reg on them.

The remote line/hose should be fine, though if its as old as the rest i wouldn't consider selling it as there's no guarantee it isn't going to pop, besides they're cheap enough to buy brand new so why would any one buy a old one .

As for the viewloader, if it works, fine, but hoppers have improved quite a bit since then but if was good enough for the guns you were using back then and intend still using, it'll still be good enough now, not worth much though.

PickaxePete

Jun 26, 2020
Good advice mate.

"Bottle is not only past it''s test date, it has fallen off it's perch and is a skeletal corpse lying on the bottom of the cage, " :LOL:

It is an ex-bottle. It has kicked the bucket... Bin with this, and the hose.

The HPA reg is not on the bottle, but the metal cylinder you see in image 4.

Will probably put the VL on a sale thread when I get a chance and give it away for gratis (P&P only) to someone that needs it.

Lee

Banil

Fe
Dec 29, 2007
The money is in the cocker. Certain models have become desirable.

Shocker could also fetch some money. As James said. The money is selling stateside.

BOD

The brotherhood
Aug 1, 2003
YORK
Visit site
Good advice mate.

The HPA reg is not on the bottle, but the metal cylinder you see in image 4.

Lee
I've not seen one of those before, some one might want it but there won't be a stampede of people, i've an old maxflow reg that i tried selling a few times but no one was interested and very few even knew what it is.