Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Old Old Paintball Kit

PickaxePete

Jun 26, 2020
I've not seen one of those before, some one might want it but there won't be a stampede of people, i've an old maxflow reg that i tried selling a few times but no one was interested and very few even knew what it is.
Solid feedback - thanks. I might just bin it then, or see if someone wants to pay postage to keep it.

I remember running a 3.5oz expansion tank on my Automag back in the day (gotta love that "ping" sound with every shot). Are they still a thing or is HPA standard now?

Lee

BOD

The brotherhood
Aug 1, 2003
YORK
Visit site
Solid feedback - thanks. I might just bin it then, or see if someone wants to pay postage to keep it.

I remember running a 3.5oz expansion tank on my Automag back in the day (gotta love that "ping" sound with every shot). Are they still a thing or is HPA standard now?

Lee
HPA is standard for own equipment players, only sites that just do rental days have stuck to co2 as it's cheaper than getting an air system installed, so expansion chambers are also a thing of the past.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
I've not seen one of those before, some one might want it but there won't be a stampede of people, i've an old maxflow reg that i tried selling a few times but no one was interested and very few even knew what it is.
Try selling the MaxFlow to bikers .....

After Gommie passed on and the ‘appreciation society’ expanded out of paintball we found out more of what he had been doing ....
31229D8D-119E-424D-AFEB-D887FBA1F338.jpeg

k4p84

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2009
www.paintballskirmish.co.uk
Cocker 250-300 I have one of these models
Shocker 80-100
Ranger 20
Barrels are 20-25
Unireg 20
Other air bit some bits could be salvaged for spares maybe.

If you want any of the markers gone through before sale let me know.

Shotgun on the shocker, I just got a board that would make it tournament legal

PickaxePete

Jun 26, 2020
Thanks for all the replies and advice guys.

I managed to sell the cocker to a collector, so happy that its going to a good home. Wide range of estimates on value - anywhere from $300 - $1200! Final agreement was in the upper bracket of that range.
Shocker still on the market, but looking between $250 - $350 realistically. Untested and without splashed barrel (I'm sure I had one, just don't know where it went!)