Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Old Paint

I used to good.Honest

UKPSF #7126
Oct 20, 2013
Bodmin
www.facebook.com
Just found some really really old pics of me from 1989 at the first mayhem, and was looking at the gay jackets we used to wear with patches everywhere, one in particular got my attention, the Cal Mag one, does anyone remember this paint, it was the worst I ever used in terms of stains, I think they used iodine in the mix and that shizz would never wash out, shot ok though.
The worst paint I ever used in terms of accuracy was Titan paint, we were sponsored by titan and had to use their paint and I swear to this day that's what started the breakup of the preds, we just couldn't hit anyone with it. Nice sponsorship deal but truly truly awful paint.
Anyway that's my trip down memory lane for today, glad we don't wear those silly jackets anymore sewing the patches on played havoc with my dainty fingers.

Marc0

IronWolf
Feb 18, 2004
Sleeping in Bracknell.
www.p8ntballer.com
I believe if memory serves CalMag paint was banned due to the shell properties not the fill, the ball tended to "shatter" on impact not break or split. This lead to lots of excessive injuries being caused by the shell penetrating the skin.

Best paint I EVER shot was Empire Fuel at a Euro 5 Man event in Ashford very closely followed by GI 5* paint we have used this season.

Worst paint ever was from a team sponsor a few years back, the stuff was SO BAD they actually supplied us with a competitors paint for one entire event and paid the bill. But we had to use it for all the other events and it basically cost us the season. Couldn't get the stuff out of the guns in one piece.

tooniek

Jun 25, 2007
In Poland scenario fields started to ban RPS Marballizer paints. Reason: hard to remove it's paint from clothes...