Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Old Paintball teams

Jomtien

Banned
Jan 8, 2011
Thailand
teakdoor.com
and what about gun R us, zero boys, just girlies, bug stompers, demolition and the eagles??????? is rafe still doing something?
The zero boys was mainly an invite team, there was Phil and 3 others, a couple of short timers, me and a couple of others, pretty sure we wooped nwc's arses on a practise session in Essex one time :)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
The zero boys was mainly an invite team, there was Phil and 3 others, a couple of short timers, me and a couple of others, pretty sure we wooped nwc's arses on a practise session in Essex one time :)
Not true I'm afraid Jom, we [NWC] never had a training [practice] session in Essex with you guys ... ever !
You must have been eating some of them funny coloured mushrooms that could be found in those Essex woods :)

Jomtien

Banned
Jan 8, 2011
Thailand
teakdoor.com
Ok Robbo, Doug Setters new site at the kent mental home, opening night, we whopped your arse again :) who was that idiot that got two real guns out in the car park and asked for a one on one :)

Jomtien

Banned
Jan 8, 2011
Thailand
teakdoor.com
Naaa, robbo, we did a training day with your lot, may not have been essex, probably Kent, we had the first semi auto, Phil was using it, a real piece of crap it was, like 150 shots to a bottle of co2, big 7 ounce? like the normal size that was screwed into the back of guns.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Jom, I remember but I'm afraid do not remember you beating us especially as you elected to tag your 'alleged' win with 'again'.. as I remember rightly, every time we finished just behind the Preds, you were below us on nearly every occasion .... and as cliche's go, what matters is, where you finish allegedly .....

As for the 'idiot' who got out two real guns in the car park?
Perhaps you should have called him an 'idiot' then as against waiting 17/18 years to do it on a forum ... I'll give you his address if you feel you are able ... his name is Ken by the way, that 'idiot' is a friend of mine actually.

Have a nice day Jom :)

Jomtien

Banned
Jan 8, 2011
Thailand
teakdoor.com
As the zero boys I only played you on the friendly, plus Dougs site the one time, with the preds at mayhem for the first tourny they done, as for Ken, should I be scared, I have guns, I don't get them out in public parking lots and ask who wants a one on one.

Jomtien

Banned
Jan 8, 2011
Thailand
teakdoor.com
Perhaps you should have called him an 'idiot' then as against waiting 17/18 years to do it on a forum ... I'll give you his address if you feel you are able ... his name is Ken by the way, that 'idiot' is a friend of mine actually.
So your advocating illegal activities with paintball, no wonder it has gone to **** in the UK, I dropped out of paintball when speedball started to become the thing, weren't my type of game, enjoyed it a few times, but whacking off 50 balls before hitting your position in the hope of taking a couple out isn't skill, looking at the vids of how UK paintball is now it really don't look like much fun, ok woodlands is crap for vids and spectators, but thats where it is at.

Jomtien

Banned
Jan 8, 2011
Thailand
teakdoor.com

Have a nice day Jom :)
Bet you used to try that on Marcus, never scared him did it :) nwc are so hard, be scared, yet Marcus ruled the Uk circuit :) I doubt you ever realised the loyalty Marcus's players had to him, if you played he was there every where on the field, I can't believe any team member would ever disrespect him, absolutely brilliant captain who would help any of his players.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Bet you used to try that on Marcus, never scared him did it :) nwc are so hard, be scared, yet Marcus ruled the Uk circuit :) I doubt you ever realised the loyalty Marcus's players had to him, if you played he was there every where on the field, I can't believe any team member would ever disrespect him, absolutely brilliant captain who would help any of his players.

Jom, I'm not sure if your command of English is good enough to prevent people [me] getting the wrong idea concerning what you write cos at the moment, you are starting to piss me off and this maybe not what you intend.
Your use of smiley faces unfortunately doesn't effectively camouflage the tone of your post because at the moment, it's coming across as 'snidey' and provocative.
It might well be I'm being over-sensitive here but hey, you can easily put me right if I am.

As for me realizing anything about Marcus and the Preds, this comment merely reveals your ignorance of Marcus and mine's relationship ....
I don't know who you are and so, you are certainly not in a position to goad or talk about things you know hardly anything about concerning myself and Marcus.

As I say, put me right if I am wrong .. you have that opportunity.