Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Old Paintball teams

Jomtien

Banned
Jan 8, 2011
Thailand
teakdoor.com
I left the Uk in 91, so I am basing my comments on that time period, my command of English and other languages is pretty good, don't be over sensitive Pete, your team was never that good :)

Jomtien

Banned
Jan 8, 2011
Thailand
teakdoor.com
Pete, we used to enter 5 man tourneys with 3 players and still place in the top 3, one somewhere north of London, maybe Oxford, damn sure I can't remember, mayhem tigers 1 first, us second, mayhem tigers 2 third, then 12 other teams.

Jomtien

Banned
Jan 8, 2011
Thailand
teakdoor.com
Lets go back in time and think who the good teams were, barts stud squad, bad company, preds, short timers, nwc wasn't really there, 10 teams in the first mayhem, can't even remember their names, it would be nice to be able to know what were those 10 teams, pretty sure the short timers didn't even enter, they should have, but hell, at that time barts was winning everything.

Jomtien

Banned
Jan 8, 2011
Thailand
teakdoor.com
I remember an indoor tourny, nwc was there, we was up against barts stud squad, we lit up rafe maybe 20 times and all were bouncers, I shoot him in the googles in the end, nothing else would break on him, he was like the bouncy man, the balls just bounced off him.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I left the Uk in 91, so I am basing my comments on that time period, my command of English and other languages is pretty good, don't be over sensitive Pete, your team was never that good :)

Jom, I told you once before, your use of smiley faces doesn't camouflage your tone and so ... goodbye ..... your NWC comment just cost you your membership to my site .. your [big] mouth should learn some manners but you won't be using any new manners on my site.

tarantulaman

Nov 7, 2008
so after reading through all that didnt find any mention of Chameleons, i left them in 94ish what happened to them ???????? did they go onto global domination,or just melt away into a vat of beer

G

Gassy

Jomtien/Jomtien1

I have no idea who you are,your history or what you think your doing but I don't like your tone either.

So goodbye.

Reactions: outkastmike