Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Old Player looking for advice on selling remaining kit

ab9-0

NPF
Feb 26, 2011
Walsall
Hi,

I would really appreciate some advice. I remember this always used to be the place to sell unwanted kit when I used to play however I am unsure if Im in the right place. I have a few markers that I have had mounted on the wall for 10 years since I stopped playing and I now no longer have the room and I'm looking to let them go. I will list what I have below.

Markers
Angel Fly SB - Red
Planet Eclipse - Red/Black
Invert Mini - Khaki Green
Empire TM7

Mask
Dyei4

Tanks
4500 Guerilla Tanks, Require Testing but they where hardly ever used.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Adam

James ECI

UK Woodland Masters
Jul 31, 2007
Kent
Hi,

I would really appreciate some advice. I remember this always used to be the place to sell unwanted kit when I used to play however I am unsure if Im in the right place. I have a few markers that I have had mounted on the wall for 10 years since I stopped playing and I now no longer have the room and I'm looking to let them go. I will list what I have below.

Markers
Angel Fly SB - Red
Empire TM7

Mask
Dyei4

Tanks

Thanks

Adam
Head over here if you want to get it on facebook

undertaker

ANGEL SPORTS and LIPS
Dec 15, 2001
Nuneaton
Hi,

Markers
Angel Fly SB - Red
Empire TM7

Mask
Dyei4

Tanks

Thanks

Adam
You still the angel?

undertaker

ANGEL SPORTS and LIPS
Dec 15, 2001
Nuneaton
Hi,

Markers
Angel Fly SB - Red
Empire TM7

Mask
Dyei4

Tanks

Thanks

Adam