Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Old school pictures

arg1271

All the gear, no idea
Apr 6, 2006
Mooching round the 50, with the flag
still got my old phantom (the hopper on that is like a bit of guttering) and my L7 promag with 3.5oz expansion tank and and an old shredder hopper. Happy days....

still think about getting a new remote line for it and playing at our local site with it for a laugh.

size 6 feet

Mar 28, 2004
coventry
Visit site
rafe farmer LEGEND and a nice bloke and splash anodized markers and no face plates or cut down plates ans that classic spray n pray angel v6(check out the hyperball VIDEo circa 1997 for proof or the SPORTS UNLIMITED tv segment from the hyperball championship

80's retro

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d31/ShelleyHicky/BSSmyspace.jpg

my dad BART FARMER by the arrow :cool: He was the same age as me now then lol
Damn Shelly I didnt realise Bart was your dad :cool:
I was lucky enough to meet, play against and have laughs with those guys years ago. Great times!!!

Ian Beale (Adam Woodyatt Eastenders) used to play for them as well if I remember rightly, and I can always remember Billy (blackbirds, west coast, sharks) running across the field shouting "Wicksy's shagging your missus" to him during a game. Later on in the day he saw him at the grub van with a little group around him and Billy said "hello mate, what you doing here? The catering!!!!"
I laughed :D
Nige

ShelleyHicky

Shelley Farmer
Oct 22, 2003
London
Damn Shelly I didnt realise Bart was your dad :cool:
I was lucky enough to meet, play against and have laughs with those guys years ago. Great times!!!

Ian Beale (Adam Woodyatt Eastenders) used to play for them as well if I remember rightly, and I can always remember Billy (blackbirds, west coast, sharks) running across the field shouting "Wicksy's shagging your missus" to him during a game. Later on in the day he saw him at the grub van with a little group around him and Billy said "hello mate, what you doing here? The catering!!!!"
I laughed :D
Nige
Nige, thank you - its nice to know that people on here remember my old man - I'm of course bias but I think he is more than a Legend ;) He doesn't play anymore but is a competition fly fisher instead and headlines those magazines now - instead of the old P8ntball mags - lol

Yes I do remember 'uncle' Adam (Ian Beale) - he wasn't however one of my dads many brothers just a close family friend. It was good to know him - got to meet all the Eastenders crew back then. Adam does not play anymore either - but a birdy told me that he recently got our past time mentioned in an episode :cool: