Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Old school pictures

comatose sentry

when i were a lad....
Jan 24, 2009
east of eden
OK Mr Comatose, I will bite, which was of course your intention .... I avoided incarceration with a combination of luck, circumstance and Father Time having its wicked way with me .....as for avoiding being sectioned?

Well, that's really a matter of diagnosis, and as you may or may not know, correct diagnosis is not an exact science (tho it would like to be) and so maybes, I slipped thru the net :)

As for being an oracle?
I think I'd like to update that concept and think of myself as an 'informational resource' :)
You were always too smart to be caught in a net! Sort of 'Josef Mengle with a conscience'. Just fractionally to the right side of good (most of the time).

There is a very fine line between brilliant and absolutely barmy!:D

Lucky for paintball you crossed that line rarely!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
You were always too smart to be caught in a net! Sort of 'Josef Mengle with a conscience'. Just fractionally to the right side of good (most of the time).

There is a very fine line between brilliant and absolutely barmy!:D

Lucky for paintball you crossed that line rarely!
I think I now know who you are and have Pm'd you; in fact, I am 99% sure who you are because you slipped up in asking one question that only you would have asked.

But to reply to your post, I'm not so sure I like being aligned with Josef Mengler, even if you ascribe the redeeming trait of a 'conscience'.

The man was the devil incarnate in my eyes and there can be no redemption for him and so I will rightfully take offence at that and hope you didn't mean to offend me.

As for crossing the line that separates genius and absolutely barmy?

Hmmmm, I'm not sure how to answer that accusation other than to suggest, I'm not a genius and I'm not barmy.

I'm not so sure that paintball is lucky in having me, I think it may well be that I was lucky to have found paintball - it has given me sooo much, and continues to do so in so many ways.

You can de-cloak now Mr, but you won't get another chance to throw me in a Chicago swimming pool with Todd Adamson will ya ????

The-Baron

Really Old School
Sep 17, 2002
Im like Polyfilla I fill cracks
the first Hyperball competion at the NPF was the step forward.
To have crowds of non paintball people coming from the car boot sale in the next field to sit on the huge stands and watch paintball played was fantastic.

I got a big buzz from being up against the banzais and the legendary Angel on the hyperball field..

The small underdog local team (SAD) versus the home sponsored lot (banzai)

I also guested for Norfolk & Chance cos they were short of players.

Tim Taylors Kooh Doow site was one of the most fun and best viewable back in the day.

Alan

oldskool

Jul 6, 2008
I played in the mayhem masters with the manchester lions in 1993 (I think)

anyone on here go that far back?

I played for the Terminators in 91 and 92 I think !

Anybody got any pics of that era would love to see em

HKkiller

Jul 7, 2006
I played in the mayhem masters with the manchester lions in 1993 (I think)

anyone on here go that far back?

I played for the Terminators in 91 and 92 I think !

Anybody got any pics of that era would love to see em
yea i was on the 2nd team in 93 was good year for us at mayhem.:)is that geof ??

oldskool

Jul 6, 2008
no mate

I was one of les gibsons mates from way way back in the days of splats and pumps

tbh it could have been 94!! lol

whose that then? :D

oldskool

Jul 6, 2008
seem to remember a 15 (maybe even 20) man splatmaster event down south in about 1987 - bartstuds squad may have been present

were NWC

the team I went onto play for admittedly a year later did play there

Worsley warriors out of survival game worsley

Not sure if the Terminators were there

were NWC there pete ?

Trivia for you

The banzia bandits got there name from the captain of the worsley warriors - he was marshalling one day when all these skinny kids from irlam turned up to play wearing white japanese headbands as per the karate kid films. Piss funny !