Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

old school speed ball

3L1TE hax

Platinum Member
Jan 20, 2009
On a more serious note, can i ask when/where this will be used? it would be nice to see what can be done with jsut some hay bales :D

sundance1968

sundance1968
Jan 26, 2009
nottingham
bales will they last?

On a more serious note, can i ask when/where this will be used? it would be nice to see what can be done with jsut some hay bales :D
some of the lads are into technolgy so hopefully make a video of us in play at sometime

and show how the bales do or dont stand up to the day

and it has been suggested the bales will last 2 years ? and become dome shaped over time ?

i personally dont have any idea how long they will last but will be interesting to see if they hold up, we'll soon find out

and yeah there should be some scary moments moving forward but the bales are quite big about 4 ft high and because they are round should be able to get some good angles of fire and use other distant bales as cover and keep low!:)

tungstun

Feb 18, 2009
a island ? thats a great idear

i kept telling you sunday , i like the swamp area thats past the bails , and the reed plantings going well though that island idea sounds good to me i need more reeds im going to set that out as my ambush patch
we need swamp players , still i guess i will be their sunday just to show willing and as long as i can get back to the swamp im going to be happy .
you blue and thomas did ok great social morning .
look forward to joining you this sunday , just dont ask me to move any more bails , i will be their early give me a shout as i will be down in the swamp , i have more plants . plus ive lost one of my boots ? may be in the swamp ??? :D

tungstun

Feb 18, 2009
ticks

not to mention the ticks and mites you will pick up from the hey :p
well it (ticks) all the boxers for me though it (mite) be we need to share the wood with the wild life , we also have a goshawk in their and a pair of the lads shared a bit with a viper a couple months back .just glad we have very few rabbits etc as holes in the ground are nasty trip hazards , makes going down their on a work day , or just taking a morning walking the site a nice addition to the paintball and a good social morning , we need to rearrange the bails , been thinking we could net round the bails with green netting , to help contain / prolong them , and their growing the seeds in the bails are sprouting so mayube the roots themselfs will help bind the mass ????
very few ants nests on site etc which surprised me , but its opened up a patch of bare ground we dident as such use , so its a great addition at low cost , and hopefully low maintinance , though now we have it set out i think we will do the work to keep it going as every one appears to have enjoyed the test games , just needs setting out better as some one suggested .
which will be done before we play again .
was thinking of placing 3 bails on their sides diagionaly across the center of the play area , to make a snake ? though i susspose we could as such use netting , but it can be improved and maybe made slightly longer as a play area , we will keep tweaking it , as we play

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Mayhem have had a field like this for years, used to play on it as a punter before started Tourney paintball, I seem to remember years ago playing a Tourney on the field. It was however quite a lot bigger in comparison, I think it was approx 6 bails wide by about 9 long. It did make for interesting games though.

Old skool is always cool !!!!!