Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Old skool angels....

arg1271

All the gear, no idea
Apr 6, 2006
Mooching round the 50, with the flag
Just a quick update, the battery was flat so I plugged it into the car for an hour or so, charging looked OK and marker still had the same charge when I checked it last night so the battery is still good too.

tarantulaman

Nov 7, 2008
Just a quick update, the battery was flat so I plugged it into the car for an hour or so, charging looked OK and marker still had the same charge when I checked it last night so the battery is still good too.
Tiz a very pritty marker...
there are a couple i'm interested in but, at the end of the day it all about the money, what sort of cash are you talking about (all in)

arg1271

All the gear, no idea
Apr 6, 2006
Mooching round the 50, with the flag
I'd have to weigh it to see what postage would be (I usually go for recorded or special delivery to ensure it gets there/is covered)

Dunno really - £70 for the marker, o-rings, thread thingy plus and odd angely bits I can find (pretty sure I have a drop forward or two for it as well. then add on postage ..

They guy I bought it off had it serviced by LIPS before I had it (I know because I picked it up from them), it was a while back but I reckon it had 6-7 boxes through it since.

tarantulaman

Nov 7, 2008
I'd have to weigh it to see what postage would be (I usually go for recorded or special delivery to ensure it gets there/is covered)

Dunno really - £70 for the marker, o-rings, thread thingy plus and odd angely bits I can find (pretty sure I have a drop forward or two for it as well. then add on postage ..

They guy I bought it off had it serviced by LIPS before I had it (I know because I picked it up from them), it was a while back but I reckon it had 6-7 boxes through it since.
pm you regarding where your from, if we agree on 70 all in then yeah you have a deal pal,