Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

old swpl 02 - 05 players from cornwall

dazzer1970

Jan 18, 2014
cornwall
was just a off shot to see if any of the guys from teams such as team blitz,apex,cool as ice and team smash are still about woul be great to contact some of u also dan who was up at newquay paintball in 2004 2005

f1nut2

Team Kinetic
Feb 28, 2008
St Austell
Hello mate.

I played for Cool as Ice, although a little after 2005 but I know all the original guys and am still good friends with the Team founders.

I don't know any of the Ice players that still play at all now. They have all gone off to do other things. I played for Team Kinetic in the CPPS up to the end of last year.

As for the Dan at Newquay, I believe you might be referring to a guy called Dan Vincent who went on the play with Ice with me and then onto Kinetic in more recent years. He also doesn't play any more as far as I know.

If there is anyone else your looking for let me know as I still have contacts for some of them.
Cheers Craig P

dazzer1970

Jan 18, 2014
cornwall
thats 2 to reply back come on there must be more of u out there nice to here from the 2 above and old bush baby u r never to old to play and craig i didnt no u sorry mate but its nice of u to reply what over contacts do u have would u have a contact for a player called dynasty dan his dad usedto own the site down mullion action paintball i think cheers guys

f1nut2

Team Kinetic
Feb 28, 2008
St Austell
Hello mate.

I know 'Dynasty Dan' as he was always known. He came back to playing for a bit last year. He played a couple of events with me on Team Kinetic but has since stopped playing again for the moment. Him and his parents still run the paintball down on the Lizard. Let me know and I can get you his number.

If you think of anyone else let me know.

Cheers

dazzer1970

Jan 18, 2014
cornwall
if u can get me his number it might be handy as i was thinking of picking up a marker again and wanted to see if he had anything for sale as he is local but i thought he was in australia only want something for walk ons will need bottle and hopper to so dont want to break the bank if u no what i mean the walk ons are at truro so was going down on sunday for a look around to see what it all about

Cheers Mate

Old Bush Baby

Never to old to play for TEAM CPC
Feb 9, 2014
Cornwall
How about Paddy, Janice,Dangerous Brian, Guppy and all Tsunami Army lot, Pete from Unknown what was the welsh boys called and the lot at Showtime Bristol are they still about ???

Reactions: dazzer1970