Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Older Ego Spares - where to go?

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
As the title says. I have, through a combination of circumstances, I have ended up with an 07 Ego with not HPR shims in it! Eclipse don't stock them anymore, and I've tried all the main UK suppliers. Anyone got suggestions as to where to go for either a complete reg from an Etek 2 or 1, or Ego 5,6,7 - or just the shims?
Just sent emails to ANS and prostar in the US, but any other suggestions welcome! (or anyone who has some in their kitbag...)

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
a bit risky and any tech here is probably gonna crucify me for suggesting it... but what about just finding a cheap/old bottle regulator and stealing the shims out of them? so long as you put them in the right configuration as per the manual it should give roughly the correct pressure i'm guessing?

powie

Apr 25, 2003
oldham
try google for "disc springs" if you can find the spec for them, if not let me know and ill crack open the reg on my ego5 and measure em up

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
All sorted now! :) Dug through the spares box at the bottom of my spares cupboard and found a battered old Ego 6 reg with enough shims on it to make up the correct stack :)