Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Oled virtue or tadao for a dm9

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
Ok my question is simple guys and gals.

I have just purchased a spanking new Tigers DM9, i would like to know in the eyes of experianced DM users their preference and where best to get either of these boards.

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Carl :)

Snowwolf

Rebellion
Oct 30, 2008
Northants
Carl, i havent used either in the DM9 mate so my point isnt a very well educated one but none the less...

The Tadao is a great board, ive used it in another gat and was well impressed. However, the grips are a crappy plastic material. You get paint spray on your gat half way through a game and it makes holding onto it a PITA. A real downgrade from the Dye sticky grips. Ive heard of people modding sticky grips though!

As for the Virtue, its my favourite board. Had one in my old DM6 and it ripped :D My understanding was though that Virtue are still trying to get the styling/shape of the grips right?? I know the boards are ready but like i said, i heard this about a week ago so things may have changed!

Good Choice on the 9, best marker ever :cool:

dicksin200

veni vidi vici
Feb 2, 2009
sheffield
re

i have the dm9 with the oled tadao board in it to be honest the grips are the only gripe for £160 they are poor but the board is ace eyes on off it flies paint out not had a single chop as is has settings for everything..as for the dm9 wow (you cant touch this)best,beast i ever owned.the shot to hit count is amazing nothing comes close...i have the ego 9 and sorry planet but dye wins hands down...........................