Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ollie Lang has gone blue again!

Parksy

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2002
Newcastle, UK
Tommy away from the UK and now Ollie in the US?!

I think Dynasty lost something of its soulwhen he left, this has beenreflected to a large part in the results they have had, be interesting to see them this season with him back on board.

I agree with others though. I see the Russians dangerous as ever, Infamous were also looking very very good towards the back part of last season :)

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Good news!

Things have changed since Dynasty dominated, though. Infamous, Damage, Legion and Impact are all very good teams, so this should be a very interesting year.

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
I was expecting to see some animosity between the players when Lang returned to the team, but they all seemed to be cool and happy to be back together.

Regards the Question on empire/dye kit, I think Dynasty are now sponsored buy empire and planet. not so sure if they still have a Dye package. However the video seems to be of a training session so maybe they can do/wear what they like in those circumstances.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I was expecting to see some animosity between the players when Lang returned to the team, but they all seemed to be cool and happy to be back together.

Regards the Question on empire/dye kit, I think Dynasty are now sponsored buy empire and planet. not so sure if they still have a Dye package. However the video seems to be of a training session so maybe they can do/wear what they like in those circumstances.

Whilst some of the members may harbour ill feelings toward Ollie for obvious reasons, I think as pro ballers, their desire to win events is always gonna trump any disapproval of Ollie's return ... and with him in the team, the chances of Dynasty clawing back their number one position have just doubled.

One of the remarkable things with Ollie is his appetitie for the game, how that man maintains his love and desire to play is beyond me .... He's an inspiration to all who play this game of ours.

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
It will certainly be good to see how they operate as a team or as the year goes on will resentment cause a split?

another question i have is, how long has Lang got left before he gets knocked off his title spot?

john251282

Platinum Member
Oct 4, 2005
Bristol
www.google.co.uk
Really exciting to see Ollie back, hopefully means she should have a great pro season on our hands.

Reference the Dye gear I think that is just on the Ironmen players that are there.

Exile

The Tao of Pooh
Jun 20, 2006
North London
He's probably wearing DYE armpads because they couldn't get him Empire ones in time? If you look, every thing that he's wearing/using that is Empire is stuff that players/teams have spares of - guns/googles etc. Most players (that I've ever met at least) only have a single pair of armpads.