Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

On field Chrono... Intresting

Listen to the man!!

Killeronion (is that a breath thing?)

You need to be real careful what you spout off about on here, Mr 'Pie'per is a semi-well respected (well certainly well recognised;) ) person on the UK paintball scene and I think you are being nieve if you think all hot guns are deliberate. During a game of paintball things change, paint, temp, humidity etc all of which alter velocity from your marker.
To say "NO COMPETENTLY SET UP GUN SHOOTS THAT HOT NONDELIBERATELY" is boll**ks, I can competently set up my gun (I have been palying for 13 yrs) and I got a hotgun on Sunday playing with the Bushwackers (sorry Twizz et al!;)) - from your posting you are calling me a cheat. :mad: Sometimes that just happens.

Scutty

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
Mr Onion

Mr Pie eyed Pieper is a round (sorry sound) fella and would never intentionally do anything of the sort.

Apart from the fact that it is dangerous he would simply not be arsed to make the effort.

Not cheating goes along with alot of other stuff he doesnt do like running or playing paintball well.

Andy P is above your accusations - please withdraw your statement or he may sit on you.

Mark