Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

On the fence..

Rufkneck

Aug 28, 2013
just sold my lv1 to fund a jump into the high end spoolie side of things, but cant for the life of me choose one. so opinions on a post card(or just below is just fine) thanks.

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
I'd spend 300 on a geo 2, then waste the rest on lapdances and cider.

But if you must, buy a Luxe.

Reactions: Sanchez

WingNut

UK Redskins
Oct 31, 2003
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Q: Isn’t the Vanquish just a Luxe copy? A: Both guns work on a similar Balanced Spool Valve but there are 2 key differences that allow the Vanquish to perform at a higher level. One is the Vanquish Quick Exhaust port in the rear of the bolt which increases cycle speed and efficiency making the Vanquish more air efficient than a Luxe. The other difference is the solenoid. The Vanquish uses a faster switching, lower flow solenoid than a Luxe meaning the Vanquish bolt reacts more quickly to an electronic signal but also moves more slowly. The result is a smoother shot with less kick that is gentler on paint than a Luxe while still maintaining the same rate of fire. Additional features that set the Vanquish apart from the Luxe are the OLED Display, the industry changing electronic pressure sensor technology and the single size hex key design.

online via my uber funky Galaxy Note III

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
I have to say, I find most markers overpriced these days for the performance difference but if you are looking specifically at a high end spoolie then the Luxe to me is the most attractive package.

If it was my own money, I'd be telling you to buy a Mini GS, a decent barrel,then spend the rest on playing time and paint.