The Home Of European Paintball

On the phone to the Emergency services.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
Totally agree with you mate, doing a first aid course is a great bonus, however can most people honestly say with the training they receive they would confidently help out a guy when you can see his jaw through his cheek after being glassed, or readily dive in there and try and stop the bleeding of a guy who just slipped with a chainsaw and cut off a limb with blood pulsing out and bone all over the place?

My guess is no, i have witnessed first hand what happens and most people goto bits and start fumberling, taking an age to decide what to do. I have to be honest and say from what i have seen your average class clown or 'chav' seem to cope better then your class swat.

I know what the response will be to what i just typed "if that was the case why are class clowns not Doctors when clearly the Doctors etc were the class swat. Simple answer really, these guys choose to do that job and have built many many years experience before they get to do what they do, they are well prepared for it :D

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
Totally agree with you mate, doing a first aid course is a great bonus, however can most people honestly say with the training they receive they would confidently help out a guy when you can see his jaw through his cheek after being glassed, or readily dive in there and try and stop the bleeding of a guy who just slipped with a chainsaw and cut off a limb with blood pulsing out and bone all over the place?

My guess is no, i have witnessed first hand what happens and most people goto bits and start fumberling, taking an age to decide what to do. I have to be honest and say from what i have seen your average class clown or 'chav' seem to cope better then your class swat.

I know what the response will be to what i just typed "if that was the case why are class clowns not Doctors when clearly the Doctors etc were the class swat. Simple answer really, these guys choose to do that job and have built many many years experience before they get to do what they do, they are well prepared for it :D

Surely first aid would be part of their Swat training?
I would be impressed if I called emergency services and they sent the Swat guys. I could imagine one guy doing CPR while the rest take a bead on the situation from the roof-tops.
Not sure how much use the clowns would be. If they sent clowns I would have my Swat guys take shot. Clowns blow.

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
No, they just get trained to make sure that any nearby Brazilians are really, really dead.

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
Surely first aid would be part of their Swat training?
I would be impressed if I called emergency services and they sent the Swat guys. I could imagine one guy doing CPR while the rest take a bead on the situation from the roof-tops.
Not sure how much use the clowns would be. If they sent clowns I would have my Swat guys take shot. Clowns blow.
I was referring to people doing first air training in school / the workplace etc, not the police, the police are very well trained and most deal very well with bad situations :D

Edit:- Just realised why you mentioned swat lol, swat over here is a person who studies very hard and is a good little boy at school, not a guy who does drugs raids and arrest warrants lol :D

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
I was referring to people doing first air training in school / the workplace etc, not the police, the police are very well trained and most deal very well with bad situations :D

Edit:- Just realised why you mentioned swat lol, swat over here is a person who studies very hard and is a good little boy at school, not a guy who does drugs raids and arrest warrants lol :D
Gay.

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
Satire.
Swot.

Google them Chriz, this is painful to watch!

Nosvartu

Attitude Pr*blem
Nov 28, 2008
Harrogate
u don't be polite in this game you get a 2 fut barge pole and get in there!

As for me im now going 2 take asleep in the snake if i get there :D

Status
Not open for further replies.