Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

One and a half Ions... and lots of spares

Russell Hill

Just a little bit more crazy than yesterday.
Nov 28, 2013
Southampton
So this came to me ages ago and as sort of parts bin special, and well I’m not going to lie, hopefully it is going to leave me as a parts bin special.

So let me explain what we have here.

First the blue Ion is full metal body and frame, with I believe a standard board in it. It gasses up and holds pressure sometimes, sometimes it pisses out, I’m not quite sure why. It also fires intermittently, again not sure why. I'm sure if you know about Ions it will be an easy fix.

Next up is the black one, it is plastic frame and body with metal inners. as you can see it is fully stripped down. I THINK there is all the parts needed to make it whole again in the spares... maybe... I'm not sure, it was over two years ago last time I looked at this!

Umm I think that’s all. Have a look at the pics below and ask any and all questions you can think of!

So for this bundle of joys I think I am going to ask £40, this includes shipping and PayPal fees, having said that make an offer, I can only say no!

Some ummm yer there you go.

Russell Hill

Just a little bit more crazy than yesterday.
Nov 28, 2013
Southampton
Wow sorry wasn't expecting this to be quite so popular! Cheyenne you're first to offer asking so it's yours. Yes the barrel is in there too! I never really played much with this lot if im honest, I had other working guns so it got left to one side really. I'll pm you details now